Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jovan Haye! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

panchovilla

Rookie

#15 : December 10, 2006, 05:31:27 PM

Boid Fink I was just messing with you. Can't just look at sacks to get a good picture of a Bucs DT. That's not the ultimate goal. Disruption is the key. Haye had a great game against The Burg with getting disruption. Sapp was so good at that.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#16 : December 10, 2006, 05:32:46 PM

Boid Fink I was just messing with you. Can't just look at sacks to get a good picture of a Bucs DT. That's not the ultimate goal. Disruption is the key. Haye had a great game against The Burg with getting disruption. Sapp was so good at that.
I know man.  I hate losing, and watching the Bucs struggle pisses me off.

Disruption is important in making the Cover 2 work, on this I agree.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 10, 2006, 05:34:13 PM

What's your deal today Boid. Chill.... and panchovilla... If you aren't cool with boid you arent gonna be accepted kindly on this forum.
Sorry Canes.  Been a rough year (NFL-wise).  I get short tempered at these times...I apologize man.

Its cool man where all a little depresses with our beloved Bucs losing. :(

panchovilla

Rookie

#18 : December 10, 2006, 05:38:09 PM

I know man. I hate losing, and watching the Bucs struggle pisses me off.

Disruption is important in making the Cover 2 work, on this I agree.

Yep and I'm telling you Pearson can be good. He's a faster, harder hitter than Ivy. He might not ever start but I would like to see him on a 3rd and long blitz. Pearson will hurt people and that's nice to have at your safety position. We don't watch game tape but other teams do. Don't bad mouth these players yet. At least they're bringing it.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jovan Haye! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools