Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vince Young is Good « previous next »
Page: 1 2

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 10, 2006, 06:05:12 PM

I wish we still had all those threads around from the off-season when everyone was ripping Young and saying he would never amount to anything blah blah blah. 

The guy is a leader, a winner, and will be successful in this league.  I have always maintained that no matter how much some of you ripped him and me for my assessment of him. 

No he has more than just speed, and he can pass.   ;)
I like Young coming out, but I thought he would struggle for a year at least.  His athleticism alone is enough to make him a good NFL QB.

you mean like Vick?  lol

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 10, 2006, 06:07:51 PM

I wish we still had all those threads around from the off-season when everyone was ripping Young and saying he would never amount to anything blah blah blah.

The guy is a leader, a winner, and will be successful in this league. I have always maintained that no matter how much some of you ripped him and me for my assessment of him.

I was one of those guys.  Obviously I was wrong.

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#17 : December 10, 2006, 06:13:33 PM

You can throw me in that same basket... I doubted Young. I thought Hes be no better than Vick. hes already shown hes better than Vick IMO.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#18 : December 10, 2006, 06:14:44 PM

I doubted his arm.  No doubt about that.

But the man has so many assets, he has single handedly made that crappy team into a mediocre one.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#19 : December 10, 2006, 06:19:37 PM

I doubted his arm. No doubt about that.

But the man has so many assets, he has single handedly made that crappy team into a mediocre one.

Now wouldn't it be nice to have a QB like that?

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#20 : December 10, 2006, 06:23:46 PM

I doubted his arm. No doubt about that.

What about his arm was there to doubt, other than maybe his release?

The guy had more arm strength than Leinart, and was fairly accurate it college.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Vince Young is Good « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools