Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB « previous next »
Page: 1 2

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
QB
#15 : December 10, 2006, 07:44:22 PM

How bout we bring Weis and Quinn here, not to mention that we have Stovall here already.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 10, 2006, 07:45:16 PM

How bout we bring Weis and Quinn here, not to mention that we have Stovall here already.

I could live with that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
QB
#17 : December 10, 2006, 07:53:25 PM

I think it's very telling that Gruden had a meeting with Simms on Fri to try to get him to stay.  That & he finally pulled that 3rd back up & put him on the bench where he belongs.

Hmmm....you heard this while watching the Tivo reply of today's games, a program that is about 3.5 hours long, yet you made this post less than 50 minutes after the game ended.

me think you are full of sh$%.

OR carries the Tivo with her, or lives at the stadium.  LOL

Grads did some good stuff in the first half, but he is a rookie.  Decision making is not his forte.  Taking shots at rookie qbs is a little too easy. 

The stuff about Simms is purportedly from a conversation an announcer had with Gruden.  Hell, JG should be talking to Simms.  He knows the system, and with he and Grads and one more qb lets the staff find the resolution to OL and DL.  Can get through another year without huge improvement at qb.  Getting the lines right will enable the staff to tell who can play and who can't.  Right now the condition of the OL and DL make it look like nobody can play, and the is just not the case.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: QB « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools