Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pittman MVP « previous next »
Page: 1

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: December 10, 2006, 04:19:06 PM

I take my hat off to Pittman's play today.  This guy is a gamer despite his shortcomings in the running game.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 10, 2006, 04:28:01 PM

Well the other thing is that Pittman showed no give up either. I mean he was, god help his tripping over blades of grass self, dragging guys on that last drive trying to get yards.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 10, 2006, 04:58:53 PM

Well the other thing is that Pittman showed no give up either. I mean he was, god help his tripping over blades of grass self, dragging guys on that last drive trying to get yards.
Good to hear that from you Dal.  And sHoCkInG as well!

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#3 : December 10, 2006, 05:00:24 PM

How about his reception on the sideline?  Pretty impressive.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 10, 2006, 05:00:41 PM

Good to hear that from you Dal.  And sHoCkInG as well!

Hey, I like Pittman in his 3rd down back type role. It is the job he should have. My gripe isn't Pittman on the team but Pittman as a 250 carry type back. Let him run draws and catch balls and he's greatness as far as I'm cocnerned.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 10, 2006, 05:01:38 PM

Good to hear that from you Dal. And sHoCkInG as well!

Hey, I like Pittman in his 3rd down back type role. It is the job he should have. My gripe isn't Pittman on the team but Pittman as a 250 carry type back. Let him run draws and catch balls and he's greatness as far as I'm cocnerned.
In total agreement.

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pittman MVP « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools