Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Defensive genius? « previous next »
Page: 1

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

: December 10, 2006, 04:20:01 PM

375 yards rushing against the Colts.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 10, 2006, 04:22:50 PM

375 yards rushing against the Colts.

Myabe Tony wasn't the genius, maybe Monte is. Bottom line, IND doesn't have great talent but right now neither do we and we're not letting folks hang 300+ yards rushing on us anymore.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#2 : December 10, 2006, 04:25:01 PM

I see the Colts offensive dominance window closing.  They aren't going to get a Lombardi.  Unlike Gruden, Dungy won't have gotten the job done before the dominance on that side of ball dissipates.

Gannon, correctly, actually stated the Colts offense had become "too predictable" at one point during the game.

They are going to experience the same problem as the Bucs with cap problems, aging talent, etc.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 10, 2006, 04:26:05 PM

I see the Colts offensive dominance window closing.  They aren't going to get a Lombardi.  Unlike Gruden, Dungy won't have gotten the job done before the dominance on that side of ball dissipates.

Has nothing to do with their offense. they historically struggle vs JAX but when teams just rip through your run defense like everyone has you ain't gonna win diddly.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#4 : December 10, 2006, 04:27:48 PM

Has nothing to do with their offense. they historically struggle vs JAX but when teams just rip through your run defense like everyone has you ain't gonna win diddly.

don't you mean diddly poo?     ;D

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 10, 2006, 04:28:59 PM

don't you mean diddly poo?     ;D

You won't win diddly or poo.

I think UF or LSU might have a better run defense than the Colts.

BucfaninDC

Starter

#6 : December 10, 2006, 04:33:14 PM

Who cares about the Colts????

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 10, 2006, 04:33:50 PM

Who cares about the Colts????

Who cares about the Buccs right now.  ???

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

#8 : December 10, 2006, 04:34:34 PM

I only care because I'm so tired of the strawman "offensive genius" criticism of Gruden.  Tony has had 5 years to build a defense and they stink now worse than they ever have on D since he took over.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 10, 2006, 04:42:38 PM

DUNG-y might be on the hot seat if this continues this season...

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 10, 2006, 05:42:56 PM

Tony has had 5 years to build a defense and they stink now worse than they ever have on D since he took over.

I still think they made a mistake getting rid of Mora in the first place.   That guy was a good coach.  Sure he had meltdowns in the press conferences, but he had built a helluva talented young team that was on the brink of greatness.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 10, 2006, 05:43:45 PM

Tony has had 5 years to build a defense and they stink now worse than they ever have on D since he took over.

I still think they made a mistake getting rid of Mora in the first place. That guy was a good coach. Sure he had meltdowns in the press conferences, but he had built a helluva talented young team that was on the brink of greatness.

then DUNG-y showed up and ruined it...

lol

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#12 : December 10, 2006, 07:27:23 PM

I believe this is exactly what the Colts need to go deep in the playoffs.  They need to get back on a winning streak towards the end of the season instead of riding a winning streak. 

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 10, 2006, 07:44:57 PM

You cannot hide problems on the line.

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#14 : December 10, 2006, 08:18:40 PM

I only care because I'm so tired of the strawman "offensive genius" criticism of Gruden. Tony has had 5 years to build a defense and they stink now worse than they ever have on D since he took over.

A chronic "misery loves company" poster. Get a life!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Defensive genius? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools