Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For All The Haters Of Colton Brennan! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

shyne4DaBuccs

Second String

: April 24, 2008, 07:32:35 PM

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d807f29d5

this is a memo to all the people who think that colton brennan is not a good quarterback of the future . you need to give the kid credit when credit is due , imo i seriously , think the bucs should take him in the 3rd or 4th round if hes still there. I have a strong belief in this kid after watching this video feed that he very well could be a great young quarterback in the future. The kid has trmendous heart and his skills can sometimes be compared to nfl starting quarterbacks , he is a mobile runner , a great great pocket passer , and is used to running our style of offense in tampa which is the west coast . he grew up learning how to play one offense and one offense alone , thats the valued west coast offense that we now run under gruden . In my mind the kid deserves better than hes gettiing , he is being harrassed by analyst all around cause of poor combine and pro days , people are questioning his arm strength , which is pretty good in my book , i think that if hes available , that the bucs should take a chance on him , and make him OUR quarterback of the future . Colton Brennan is a young talent waiting to fill the need of the right team . he will be produdtive immediatly imo.

also i dont think we should draft a corner if we are able to bring in lito , i think he would fill that need perfectly with wilson and pbuc and barber , we should be set at the postion . now i dont know how many will agree , but i say we draft a wr in the first and a quarterback like Brennan in the second or third , i want to know what you guys think of brennan after you watch this video.

Heres What We Should Do In My Opinion Come Draft Day ...... with our first selection
1. Draft someone like sweed , jackson , kelly or manningham  with the first , that takes care of WR
but definatly dont draft a corner if we can bring lito in ... what do you people think.......

Bucs Win , Bucs Win

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 24, 2008, 07:49:58 PM

Just doesn't have the physical tools to be a NFL QB

In my opinon

#2 : April 24, 2008, 07:50:54 PM

the guy won't even be drafted

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#3 : April 24, 2008, 07:59:30 PM

BUST

devasher

Starter
#4 : April 24, 2008, 08:17:17 PM

Colt Brennan can make an impact in the league if he works on his game....the Canadian Football League.

#5 : April 24, 2008, 08:42:33 PM

He is lacking in every department.

simmstheanswer

Starter

#6 : April 24, 2008, 09:03:30 PM

i agree, he could be a good qb. i wouldn't go as high as the 3rd, but i would go 5th/6th (if we somehow got a 6th round pick). he is supremely accurate, mobile, and a strong enough arm. he needs to work out some, but he'll have a few years here to develop.

Booker Reese

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 24, 2008, 09:20:49 PM

Upside extremely low - somebody will take a flyer late, but he's not going before the 6th at best.

2goodbucs

Starter
#8 : April 24, 2008, 09:28:35 PM

He'll do fine int he NFL. All he needs is a coach that loves QB's

Froggy

Second String

#9 : April 24, 2008, 09:30:44 PM

You see the bowl game against Georgia when he got his azz kicked?

No, pigs haven't started flying... No, hell hasn't froze over... The Tampa Bay Rays are #1 in the AL"

Jim Rome

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#10 : April 24, 2008, 09:35:16 PM

He can take a hit, he was demolished  and only stayed out the rest of the game.  That is toughness.  Try this one for his highlight video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2goodbucs

Starter
#11 : April 24, 2008, 09:38:14 PM

You see the bowl game against Georgia when he got his azz kicked?

Yeah, I was there.

You see our O-line this year? It won't happen to Garcia because Garcia will have a bunch of time in the pocket. Now imagine Colt getting drafted in the 5th by the Bucs......Dangerous.

2goodbucs

Starter
#12 : April 24, 2008, 09:39:03 PM

He can take a hit, he was demolished  and only stayed out the rest of the game.  That is toughness.  Try this one for his highlight video!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, they said it could have been a season ending or career ending injury. He came back two games later.

Bucluva101

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 24, 2008, 09:41:25 PM

I love Brennan....if we draft him I would jump and run around my house

Pirate Zone

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 24, 2008, 10:52:27 PM

I have the Bucs taking him with the 5th pick.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: For All The Haters Of Colton Brennan! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools