Boards > The Red Board

THANKSGIVING THROWBACKS?

(1/2) > >>

alstott40:
There has been some talk that there will be no Orange and White jerseys on Thanksgiving. Am I the only fool who would like to see Bucco Bruce once again for old time sake?  And if not who do we write to? commisioner? Anyone else with me?

bucshot224:
I'm with you......

bradentonian:
We definitely deserve to wear them this year

ABuccs Fan:
What a great idea. Throwbacks on T-Giving? Why hasn't anyone brought this up until now?????

CadillacPower24_2006:

--- Quote from: ABuccsFan on October 09, 2006, 11:51:09 AM ---What a great idea. Throwbacks on T-Giving? Why hasn't anyone brought this up until now?????

--- End quote ---

maybe becasue we didn't think about this 6 mths ago......

ronde bear:
I dont want to see them this year. It would just make the BUcs even more laughable.

BTownBucFan:
I've been totaly against it ... till now.  Dang, it's not like its going to jinx us for a game or for that much, the reminder of the season.  BUT its too late.  Teams have to submit uni's before the season starts.  You can't just do it whenever you want.

ronde bear:
Why would the team, or anyone want them to wear throw backs? Spirits arent high in Tampa. TYhrowing on teh symbol of the losing franchise in teh NFL would just be furtehr embarassment at this point

ABuccs Fan:

--- Quote from: ronde bear on October 09, 2006, 12:10:46 PM ---symbol of the losing franchise in teh NFL

--- End quote ---
That would be the Texans with an all time winning percentage of .281

Boid Fink:
Not going to happen.

Please stop all this nonsense.

The Glazers have said No.  That means no.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version