Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Relax, it's not Gruden's fault. « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#15 : December 10, 2006, 05:07:38 PM

Seriously... 99% of this season falls on Gruden....

care to explain yourself.

I'll admit I hate it when he calls pass plays near the goaline...but then again most QBs wouldnt throw INTs in that situation

It is very easy.. he has HIS guys now. HIS offense, HIS running back, HIS offensive line, HIS playcalling. The team played WITH NO HEART in the 2nd half.. that speaks volumes of the head coach.

agenda
The question is what is Gruden's agenda?  Because I don't think he has a clue.

nick77777

Pro Bowler

#16 : December 10, 2006, 05:07:47 PM

Umm. If 99% of the teams failure is on gruden then what percent is on Kiffin for Not coachin his Safety up to make a tackle on a fullback?  If 99% is on gruden then how much is on Muir for not teachin Davis how to block his man, and then cover a fumble. If 99% is on gruden then how much is on his players that fumble the ball. If 99% is on gruden what about the times when his men are wide ass open and drop a ball, perfect play call bad player.  theres a difference and what you said is by far the stupidest **CENSORED** i have ever heard.  Get off gruden cause if his plays were executed we would be in a much better situation. his radio goes off after the play call he can't be like "hey Grad you got a man wide open down the sideline hit him", thats on the QB.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 10, 2006, 05:10:36 PM

I'd like to see them sign Garcia, AND draft a franchise type QB.

Let GARCIA play now for the "win now" crowd, and let the rookie tote the clipboard and learn for a year or 2...

there is no reason we can't sign a QB to play NOW, and get our future QB via draft this offseason.

Hey, great!  That works too!  I don't care how we do it, just get a young stud QB in here!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#18 : December 10, 2006, 05:10:54 PM

Why would the Eagles let Garcia go? McNabb won't be ready at the start of next year.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 10, 2006, 05:12:20 PM

Why would the Eagles let Garcia go? McNabb won't be ready at the start of next year.

we'll have the money to lure him away, he was almost a BUC a couple of years ago, he and Gruden have a good relationship from what I've heard...

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#20 : December 10, 2006, 05:14:32 PM

I'll admit I hate it when he calls pass plays near the goaline...but then again most QBs wouldnt throw INTs in that situation

It is very easy.. he has HIS guys now. HIS offense, HIS running back, HIS offensive line, HIS playcalling. The team played WITH NO HEART in the 2nd half.. that speaks volumes of the head coach.

agenda

I already know you are a Gruden fan who just happens to be rooting for the Bucs because he is the coach here now. So take your "agenda" and stick it right inside of your Gruden blow-up love doll.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#21 : December 10, 2006, 05:16:03 PM

agenda

I already know you are a Gruden fan who just happens to be rooting for the Bucs because he is the coach here now. So take your "agenda" and stick it right inside of your Gruden blow-up love doll.

lol

shows how much you know my friend...

my allegiance to the bucs is proven, and Gruden has nothing to do with it.

for a newbie, you sure are high strung...

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#22 : December 10, 2006, 05:17:14 PM

Nahhh not a newbie.. maybe to this board but certainly not as a Bucs fan... Just don't like getting called out by Gruden fans posing as Buc fans.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 10, 2006, 05:19:29 PM

Nahhh not a newbie.. maybe to this board but certainly not as a Bucs fan... Just don't like getting called out by Gruden fans posing as Buc fans.

I meant newbie to the board...

I would never question someone's "fandom" based on a few message board posts...

However, I am offended that you would consider me a GRUDEN fan over a BUCS fan...  Coming form a "board newbie" your opinion of me means jack squat!

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#24 : December 10, 2006, 05:20:20 PM

"Relax, it's not Gruden's fault."   ???

Great, next time my department goes 50% over budget and fails to produce all our deliverables, maybe the upper management we let it go if we say "it wasn't our fault".  

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#25 : December 10, 2006, 05:21:01 PM

~big RUDE fart~

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 10, 2006, 05:21:12 PM

I call it like I see it... you still defend Gruden even after he has created the worst Bucs team since 1992, heck we havent even been winless in our own division since 1977... Shows how much he has brought the Bucs down.

watson

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 10, 2006, 05:23:49 PM

Karen,
He only signed a one year contract with the Eagles and unless they plan to franchise him and make him one of the top 5 paid QBs in the NFL then he can go wherever he wants to go.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 10, 2006, 05:25:40 PM

I call it like I see it... you still defend Gruden even after he has created the worst Bucs team since 1992, heck we havent even been winless in our own division since 1977... Shows how much he has brought the Bucs down.

I'm not defending him as much as I am just tired of all the blame being placed on him...

ok, if we fire Gruden, who do YOU want to replace him with???  You have all the answers, let's hear this one...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#29 : December 10, 2006, 05:25:07 PM

"Relax, it's not Gruden's fault."   ???

Great, next time my department goes 50% over budget and fails to produce all our deliverables, maybe the upper management we let it go if we say "it wasn't our fault".  

MJS, have you had some sort of epiphany?
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Relax, it's not Gruden's fault. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools