Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden is the man! « previous next »
Page: 1

panchovilla

Rookie

: December 10, 2006, 05:18:22 PM

Man, what a great game call today. We almost got a touchdown! I'm telling you guys, with this progress we might start scoring a touchdown every game next year. That would be sweet.

Also, the game plan for Grad-duck-ski is awesome. He really puts a lot of heat on the short pass. WR's love getting drilled over the middle trying to jump for high passes. I mean can you say highlight reel?!?!

I enjoy watching the flare route thrown too far ahead of the running back, it's really exciting to watching them crap themselves thinking they're about to get lite up.

I hate the deep or even intermediate route pass. It's really boring and sometimes I lose track of the ball on the TV screen. That's why I enjoy the short game with Grad-suck-ski. Sure we don't move the ball but I can watch the game better.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#1 : December 10, 2006, 05:19:39 PM

Get off Grudens back.. I mean he is an offensive genius and he will most certainly turn this thing around... :o

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 10, 2006, 05:20:25 PM

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#3 : December 10, 2006, 05:21:43 PM

That's Madkowski to you. Has anyone noticed Turbo suffers from  narcplepsy?

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 10, 2006, 05:21:50 PM

Z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z z

best thing I've read on the red board all day
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gruden is the man! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools