Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jovan Haye! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

: December 10, 2006, 05:21:47 PM

How about this guy! He has really stepped up with a major disadvantage compared to the guys who have been here for awhile.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 10, 2006, 05:22:21 PM

Yeah, he is getting a ton of sacks out there.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#2 : December 10, 2006, 05:22:39 PM

I do like the way he played today.. brings some energy to the team. I hope it isn't sucked out of him.

#3 : December 10, 2006, 05:22:58 PM

I was at the game.....yawn......but he stood out !

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 10, 2006, 05:23:08 PM

He got 1 today. And he has showed up over the likes of Spires, White, Jenkins, and Wyms.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 10, 2006, 05:24:08 PM

Haye has impressed me.  I think he has a chance of sticking around.

panchovilla

Rookie

#6 : December 10, 2006, 05:24:42 PM

The guy is good. Only idiots look for sacks. His energy is very high tempo. He gets worked on the double team but he's pulling them which is what the under is supposed to do. Very interested in this guy for next year.

Also Pete Pearson is the shizz. He's small but can close fast. A very hard hitter. Perfect fit.

Some defensive hope for next year for sure.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 10, 2006, 05:25:25 PM

He got 1 today. And he has showed up over the likes of Spires, White, Jenkins, and Wyms.
No he didn't.

But Q got 1.5, and Nece had .5.  Cool huh?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 10, 2006, 05:25:33 PM

I swear he had a sack, but I looked at the stats sheet and it was credited to Quarles.  I thought for sure it was Haye, though.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 10, 2006, 05:26:36 PM

The guy is good. Only idiots look for sacks. His energy is very high tempo. He gets worked on the double team but he's pulling them which is what the under is supposed to do. Very interested in this guy for next year.

Also Pete Pearson is the shizz. He's small but can close fast. A very hard hitter. Perfect fit.

Only idiots?

Call me a moron then...

I think Sacks are vital.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 10, 2006, 05:26:58 PM

No he didn't.

But Q got 1.5, and Nece had .5.  Cool huh?

On paper he didnt have a sack. But he did have a uncredited one.

panchovilla

Rookie

#11 : December 10, 2006, 05:27:46 PM

Only idiots?

Call me a moron then...

I think Sacks are vital.

You're a moron.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 10, 2006, 05:28:40 PM

Only idiots?

Call me a moron then...

I think Sacks are vital.

You're a moron.
You are entitled to your opinion.

Thanks bro!

I think pressure is important, but Sacks are vital, no matter what density level your brain has.

Edit:  I am a moron, and you think KPEarson is the man...classic!

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 10, 2006, 05:29:38 PM

What's your deal today Boid. Chill.... and panchovilla... If you aren't cool with boid you arent gonna be accepted kindly on this forum.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : December 10, 2006, 05:31:16 PM

What's your deal today Boid. Chill.... and panchovilla... If you aren't cool with boid you arent gonna be accepted kindly on this forum.
Sorry Canes.  Been a rough year (NFL-wise).  I get short tempered at these times...I apologize man.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Jovan Haye! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools