Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post Game PC « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

fessy

Second String

« : December 11, 2006, 01:05:49 AM »

The only QB that can come in here and be a star right away is McNabb.  There have been stories and rumors that the Eagles may part ways with him, which is stupid.  Our OL would have McNabb on the IR after the first game

our whole offensive staff needs to go!  Well, everyone except Gruden and Mann.  Our OL coach has had enough time to carve an identity, he hasn't.  Our WR coach must not coach fundamentals, see dropped passes. Our conditioning coach (I know that's both sides) is getting many players hurt with the current regimen.  I know a lot of things can determine the IR list, but other teams seem fine every year.  Get rid of our Special Teams coach.  Although the kick coverages have been OK, they haven't been stellar.  Our whole entire offense is Vanilla. 

I hope the Glazers limit Gruden to only Head Coach and bring in an OC until Gruden can  earn the playcalling duties again.  I'm afraid that he needs an All Pro QB in order for his playbook to shine.  Stop shifting.  Actually run plays in the first formation if you want to mix it up a bit. 

Draft Defense!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #1 : December 10, 2006, 05:45:54 PM »

There was no commitment to Grads for the next few games. They will "evaluate" the position. Luke has missed too much time to be in the QB mix right now. Lays a lot of blame on QB'ing for the inability to "come off the ball" and run it.

"If you are a QB out there in America we'll be looking into your situation" when asked about the future.

Very disappointed with the inability to run the ball. Our effort today was "ridiculous". He went on a rant about running into the 2 hole, 3 hole, 4 hole, 5 hole, outside, draws...nothing worked. He is clearly very frustrated with the line's effort today it sounds like.

We need to find an "identity"

Still says Caddy is "not a fumbler"

Gruden took a few shots at "his good friend" Walt Coleman on the fumble call. He was joking, well not entirely ;)

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #2 : December 10, 2006, 05:47:11 PM »

Did he say we needed a QB that can dominate and not just win games like someone else said?

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #3 : December 10, 2006, 05:48:06 PM »

Did he say we needed a QB that can dominate and not just win games like someone else said?

Yeah he said we need a dominate QB, not just one to manage the game and not make mistakes. Said it a few times.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

« #4 : December 10, 2006, 05:48:44 PM »

In caddys defence, he didnt fumble... that sucker was PUNCHED outta there. Atls DL gets all the credit for that one.

naplesbuc

Pro Bowler

« #5 : December 10, 2006, 05:50:17 PM »

Davin couldn't get his man blocked there.  The last thing a RB expects is to get stripped from behind by a d-lineman.  That was a very poorly blocked draw play.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #6 : December 10, 2006, 05:52:20 PM »

Yeah he said we need a dominate QB, not just one to manage the game and not make mistakes. Said it a few times.

That doesn't sound like Jake Plummer to me.  Sounds like Gruden might be wising up to the realities of the situation.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

« #7 : December 10, 2006, 05:52:34 PM »

Davin couldn't get his man blocked there.  The last thing a RB expects is to get stripped from behind by a d-lineman.  That was a very poorly blocked draw play.

Gruden was pretty clear that the OL played awful today. He tossed in some lines about "sometimes you have to make 3 guys miss" to pin it on Caddy but I think even that statement is another jab at the OL.

BucfaninDC

Starter

« #8 : December 10, 2006, 05:54:00 PM »

I'm the one that posted that earlier, think I'm making it up?  Really need confirmation from someone else...

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #9 : December 10, 2006, 05:55:31 PM »

if we sign plummer, I'm taking a sabatical (spelling)

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #10 : December 10, 2006, 05:57:10 PM »

I'm the one that posted that earlier, think I'm making it up?  Really need confirmation from someone else...

Nope.  I just didn't hear it myself and didn't want to post it as fact, so I let someone else confirm it and then I can talk on it.

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

« #11 : December 10, 2006, 05:57:55 PM »

Caddy did a heluva job making something out of the absolute sh!t our OL gave him to play with. The man ran around, over, through. Caddy may not be having a year like last year, but noone can knock his heart and determination.

gharen

Pro Bowler

« #12 : December 10, 2006, 05:57:35 PM »

Sounds like he's ready to use our first pick on a QB.

watson

Hall of Famer
« #13 : December 10, 2006, 05:58:25 PM »

Davin couldn't get his man blocked there. The last thing a RB expects is to get stripped from behind by a d-lineman. That was a very poorly blocked draw play.

Gruden was pretty clear that the OL played awful today. He tossed in some lines about "sometimes you have to make 3 guys miss" to pin it on Caddy but I think even that statement is another jab at the OL.
Dal,
You and I have discussed who to take with the first round choice next year and I've been on the side of taking a D Lineman.  You have talked about getting the LOT, Thomas with the pick.  After watching Davis today, I'm leaning more to your side.  He wasn't getting any push in the run game and it looked like he had to have help on every pass play.  Maybe a move to guard would be better for him.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #14 : December 10, 2006, 05:59:24 PM »

Sounds like he's ready to use our first pick on a QB.

I do not think he has the patience.  No rookie QB can come in and dominate.
  Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Post Game PC « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools