Boards > The Red Board

Post Game PC

(1/5) > >>

fessy:
The only QB that can come in here and be a star right away is McNabb.  There have been stories and rumors that the Eagles may part ways with him, which is stupid.  Our OL would have McNabb on the IR after the first game

our whole offensive staff needs to go!  Well, everyone except Gruden and Mann.  Our OL coach has had enough time to carve an identity, he hasn't.  Our WR coach must not coach fundamentals, see dropped passes. Our conditioning coach (I know that's both sides) is getting many players hurt with the current regimen.  I know a lot of things can determine the IR list, but other teams seem fine every year.  Get rid of our Special Teams coach.  Although the kick coverages have been OK, they haven't been stellar.  Our whole entire offense is Vanilla. 

I hope the Glazers limit Gruden to only Head Coach and bring in an OC until Gruden can  earn the playcalling duties again.  I'm afraid that he needs an All Pro QB in order for his playbook to shine.  Stop shifting.  Actually run plays in the first formation if you want to mix it up a bit. 

Draft Defense!

dalbuc:
There was no commitment to Grads for the next few games. They will "evaluate" the position. Luke has missed too much time to be in the QB mix right now. Lays a lot of blame on QB'ing for the inability to "come off the ball" and run it.

"If you are a QB out there in America we'll be looking into your situation" when asked about the future.

Very disappointed with the inability to run the ball. Our effort today was "ridiculous". He went on a rant about running into the 2 hole, 3 hole, 4 hole, 5 hole, outside, draws...nothing worked. He is clearly very frustrated with the line's effort today it sounds like.

We need to find an "identity"

Still says Caddy is "not a fumbler"

Gruden took a few shots at "his good friend" Walt Coleman on the fumble call. He was joking, well not entirely ;)

leeroybuc93:
Did he say we needed a QB that can dominate and not just win games like someone else said?

dalbuc:

--- Quote from: LeeroyBuc on December 10, 2006, 05:47:11 PM ---Did he say we needed a QB that can dominate and not just win games like someone else said?

--- End quote ---

Yeah he said we need a dominate QB, not just one to manage the game and not make mistakes. Said it a few times.

SCLOBERNOCKER47:
In caddys defence, he didnt fumble... that sucker was PUNCHED outta there. Atls DL gets all the credit for that one.

naplesbuc:
Davin couldn't get his man blocked there.  The last thing a RB expects is to get stripped from behind by a d-lineman.  That was a very poorly blocked draw play.

leeroybuc93:

--- Quote from: dalbuc on December 10, 2006, 05:48:06 PM ---
--- Quote from: LeeroyBuc on December 10, 2006, 05:47:11 PM ---Did he say we needed a QB that can dominate and not just win games like someone else said?

--- End quote ---

Yeah he said we need a dominate QB, not just one to manage the game and not make mistakes. Said it a few times.

--- End quote ---

That doesn't sound like Jake Plummer to me.  Sounds like Gruden might be wising up to the realities of the situation.

dalbuc:

--- Quote from: naplesbuc on December 10, 2006, 05:50:17 PM ---Davin couldn't get his man blocked there.  The last thing a RB expects is to get stripped from behind by a d-lineman.  That was a very poorly blocked draw play.

--- End quote ---

Gruden was pretty clear that the OL played awful today. He tossed in some lines about "sometimes you have to make 3 guys miss" to pin it on Caddy but I think even that statement is another jab at the OL.

BucfaninDC:

--- End quote ---

I'm the one that posted that earlier, think I'm making it up?  Really need confirmation from someone else...

TURBO:
if we sign plummer, I'm taking a sabatical (spelling)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version