Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3-10 does not allow you to be rude « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Bucs33

Second String

: December 11, 2006, 09:09:06 AM

Christ, if that is worst thing that can happen.  I'd love it... I have been a Wisconsin based Bucs fan since I was 11 in 1991 and I have been to over 25 Bucs games ALL ROAD games (at Green BAy, at CHI, At Minnesota...) and I have had some awful stuff not only said to me, but thrown at me, even spit on, even when I was 13 years old.  I got over it.

None the less, regardless of how I or anyone feels about Gradkowski, it is stupid that a fan OF THE SAME TEAM as your kids would do that.  I always say WHITE TRASH DOESN"T TAKE A HOLIDAY.

Next week i am going to chicago once again to see my Bucs and I am preapring for the gauntlet that the flith of Chicago will lay on me and my girlffriend when we are doning Bucs clothes.  Making fun of a 3-10 team is like making fun of that fat girl from school, at first it is cheecky and fun but that you end of feeling bad for the pig.

jerseybucsfan

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 11, 2006, 04:32:49 AM

Anybody calls my son a loser and I rip his lungs out. You don't go there. Anybody who calls someone else's kid a loser in front of him deserves to get decked.
I just began taking my five-year-old to sporting events this year. He's been to some Mets games, but no Bucs games yet. It's sad to think that the behavior of New York fans is that much better than that of Tampa fans. I never thought I'd see the day.

In Verner We Trust

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 10, 2006, 05:47:58 PM

There are people who take this game too seriously. My youngest daughter and youngest son were with me today, and my son was wearing his Gradkowski jersey. While we were leaving, a man looked my son's jersey. He pointed at it, looked at my son, looked back at the jersey and said, "loser!" Now, I don't know whether he was referring to Bruce Gradkowski. I don't care whether he was referring to Bruce Gradkowski. He pointed at an 8-year-old little boy and said, "loser!" My son looked up at me and asked me if the man was calling him that name. What in God's name would inspire an adult to act that way toward a child? 3-10 is sad, and it's depressing. But, it's a game. There are people who will argue that children shouldn't be allowed at football games. They've been around fans who have provided some very colorful language. But, until today, my son's never left a game with tears in his eyes. They could lose 35-0, but he enjoys the game. He even enjoyed today's game; until the idiot with his quick words.  >:(

Larry Brackins

Starter
#3 : December 10, 2006, 05:48:38 PM

Why did you buy your son a Gradkowski jersey?

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 10, 2006, 05:49:01 PM

There are people who take this game too seriously. My youngest daughter and youngest son were with me today, and my son was wearing his Gradkowski jersey. While we were leaving, a man looked my son's jersey. He pointed at it, looked at my son, looked back at the jersey and said, "loser!" Now, I don't know whether he was referring to Bruce Gradkowski. I don't care whether he was referring to Bruce Gradkowski. He pointed at an 8-year-old little boy and said, "loser!" What in God's name would inspire an adult to act that way toward a child? 3-10 is sad, and it's depressing. But, it's a game. There are people who will argue that children shouldn't be allowed at football games. They've been around fans who have provided some very colorful language. But, until today, my son's never left a game with tears in his eyes. They could lose 35-0, but he enjoys the game. He even enjoyed today's game; until the idiot with his quick words. >:(

alcohol

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 10, 2006, 05:49:45 PM

There are people who take this game too seriously. My youngest daughter and youngest son were with me today, and my son was wearing his Gradkowski jersey. While we were leaving, a man looked my son's jersey. He pointed at it, looked at my son, looked back at the jersey and said, "loser!" Now, I don't know whether he was referring to Bruce Gradkowski. I don't care whether he was referring to Bruce Gradkowski. He pointed at an 8-year-old little boy and said, "loser!"

Pathetic, wish the guy some horrible, non-lethal type act of karmic retribution on the way home. Sorry you son suffered that. Too many drunk pinheads at ball games.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 10, 2006, 05:50:15 PM

Sorry to hear that man. I was there today too. Your son must be a very devout fan to have enjoyed this one today!

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 10, 2006, 05:50:46 PM

you should have reported the drunk @ss...
Thats ridiculous...what are we philly?!

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 10, 2006, 05:51:08 PM

I have no issues with the man wanting to call me a name, but don't talk that way to a little boy. My older son has a Cadillac Williams jersey, and my younger son has a Chris Simms jersey. After Simms' injury, and Gradkowski became the starter, my son wanted Gradkowski's.

SCLOBERNOCKER47

Practice Squad

#9 : December 10, 2006, 05:51:54 PM

Sad but true. It breaks my heart, but I dont think I could take my son to a game until he gets older... I have very fond memories watching my Bucs with my old man growing up. Its a shame.

SB4TB

Starter

#10 : December 10, 2006, 05:54:08 PM

Honestly, Who Cares? He's a kid!  You dont do that crap. 

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : December 10, 2006, 05:55:01 PM

That's a shame and sad to hear.   As small as it may seem, things like that can stay in a kid's memory the rest of his life.   The fact is that there are alot of idiots attending those games.   I'm surprised a guy like that was there until the end though.   Most of those guys leave early when the team is losing.  Maybe he was too drunk to stagger our earlier.    I had a Buc fan try to pick a fight with me once since I was wearing a Testaverde jersey after a loss.    I've had similar reactions when I was wearing a Dilfer jersey.   Gradkowski is worse than both of those guys put together so it's probably safe to not wear that jersey anymore.    

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#12 : December 10, 2006, 05:56:44 PM

anytime you take your kids to an event that serves alcohol to idiots, there is a certain risk involved...

sad really.

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#13 : December 10, 2006, 05:58:05 PM

We called my wife on the drive home, and he sniffled his way through the incident. I heard him tell her that he didn't want to go to any more games, and it's terrible that one man can turn a little boy away from wanting to go watch his favorite football team. Anthony's a very passionate kid, and I have a strong feeling that he will change his mind in time for the Seahawks game, but I'm very disappointed.

IanD15

Rookie

#14 : December 10, 2006, 05:58:09 PM

Thats horrible. He should limit it to 2 beers a quarter not 5.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 3-10 does not allow you to be rude « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools