Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow....Never seen this much..... « previous next »
Page: 1 2

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

: April 26, 2008, 09:54:17 PM

Cry Baby stuff about draft picks.  Obviously they didn't like Brohm so he wasn't drafted. Felt like they could get more picks for the future and still get a quality guy.   Wow...pretty funny stuff. You would  think someone was trying to take your pacifier or something.......I have no idea whether these will be good picks or not and you don't either.    I THINK SOME OF YOU MOCK DRAFT NERDS THINK YOUR FOOTBALL EXPERTS OR SOMETHING......sure.  Whatever, it s very funny stuff.    I read a comment on  the other board that some guy HOPES BROHM WILL BE A HALL OF FAMER TO TEACH THEM A LESSON.............. hugh?????     
I decline to the experts    ( ALLEN AND GRU AND STAFF, and even they are wrong sometimes, and no one hits them all............NO ONE DOES

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 26, 2008, 09:56:02 PM

the other board that some guy HOPES BROHM WILL BE A HALL OF FAMER TO TEACH THEM A LESSON.............. hugh?????     

Must not be a Bucs fan.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#2 : April 26, 2008, 10:09:43 PM

Zell,

Guess you missed the gnashing of teeth and worse when we passed on Mike WIlliams and the C Johnson-who both went to Detroit.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

#3 : April 26, 2008, 10:10:41 PM

just wait till December

#4 : April 26, 2008, 10:14:20 PM

I decline to the experts    ( ALLEN AND GRU AND STAFF, and even they are wrong sometimes, and no one hits them all............NO ONE DOES

The key is to hit on more than you don't..... haven't seen them do that yet.

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 26, 2008, 10:15:28 PM

These threads are more obnoxious than the threads about people complaining about draft picks.

Gruden and Allen's drafts are always like this.

They draft guys a lot of people don't know a lot about or aren't expecting.

You shouldn't be surprised

bucpimpin

Pro Bowler
#6 : April 26, 2008, 10:22:21 PM

there are far FAR less negative threads this draft than last years.

SON-OF-ZELL

Starter

#7 : April 26, 2008, 11:47:04 PM

Been posting since the  Insiders days, a long time ago.  This is over the top.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#8 : April 27, 2008, 01:23:05 AM

Zell

The tears are flowing and my buckett is too small.

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#9 : April 27, 2008, 01:53:40 AM

Yeah, Zell, I mean we should just accept everything the FO does because they know best, right?

Oh...they didn't hit on most of their picks in the past? That's what I thought. You could quit adding to the drama by not posting this thread yourself but yet you always do seem to post "dramatic" threads. Congratulations.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#10 : April 27, 2008, 01:55:18 AM

That guy from SI did rank the Bucs #20th overall drafting over a five year period. :P

The White Tiger

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 27, 2008, 02:58:47 AM

Yeah but the prize for drafting 20th best over the past 5 years - was Aqib Talib anyway so it's like we didn't even win...wait...

And I don't know what's worse...all of these whiners, whining about what draft pick we're upset about, or listening to you guys whine about, the guys who whine about the lousy, stinking, horrible. low-down, sucker punch, of a pick this was?

Incomparable sig by Incognito

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 27, 2008, 03:09:53 AM

Who would ever think that Gruden taking a rookie is a positive thing?? I am cautiously happy thus far. Gruden needs a guy with experience, bottom line.

I think our first pick is solid. Granted he may need a bit reigning in, he has loads of talent. Coming to a place to be coached by the likes of Kiffen and Morris should make him and us feel confident in his future.

Jackson is a burner! I am unsure of his capabilities. He played at a smaller school, which I do not prefer.

Can't wait to see them in action... Or like my brother said, .."Just gotta wait until Madden 09..." :)

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#13 : April 27, 2008, 08:56:14 AM

The great thing about the boards is it give us all a chance to whine !!

SO WHAT !!!

So check it out, the FO has laid another egg !!!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#14 : April 27, 2008, 09:00:10 AM

Yeah but the prize for drafting 20th best over the past 5 years - was Aqib Talib anyway so it's like we didn't even win...wait...

And I don't know what's worse...all of these whiners, whining about what draft pick we're upset about, or listening to you guys whine about, the guys who whine about the lousy, stinking, horrible. low-down, sucker punch, of a pick this was?

Hey - is isn't that bad - at least no one has use the worn out word plethora as of yet - and not my noting the term has not been used doesn't count as a use.

And Zell - there is more of an outcry on a % basis - just more posters here than Insider's ever had.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Wow....Never seen this much..... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools