Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zuttah Hurdle « previous next »
Page: 1

scope88

Starter

: April 27, 2008, 12:06:34 PM

Never seen this before, just a little something from senior night!

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#1 : April 27, 2008, 12:15:17 PM

Technically, we've drafted three WR's. Jackson, Zuttah (as you can see) and Talib has good ball skills (and Gruden even said he might allow him to play O every now and then.

kennard19

Starter
#2 : April 27, 2008, 01:56:57 PM

I like this dude.

anterrabae33

Hall of Famer

#3 : April 27, 2008, 01:58:40 PM

I like this dude.

Being from Jersey I've watched him a lot. He definitely helped Leonard and Rice, he is a great pick up in my opinion

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 27, 2008, 02:10:28 PM

Being from Jersey I've watched him a lot. He definitely helped Leonard and Rice, he is a great pick up in my opinion

The Bucs told me they want to improve in the run game on both sides of the football. While he's probably more depth than starter, he certainly has the potential to make sure that they get closer to that goal on offense.

#5 : April 27, 2008, 02:11:43 PM

If this kid can truly play 4 of 5 line positions...then good pick.  Depth at line is paramount.   And according to reviews about him, sounds like very good value at this pick.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#6 : April 27, 2008, 02:13:08 PM

The Bucs told me they want to improve in the run game on both sides of the football. While he's probably more depth than starter, he certainly has the potential to make sure that they get closer to that goal on offense.

He's that good roster spot kind of depth where he plays more than one position and allows you, if possible, to add a guy on gameday who normally wouldn't dress...And if he's as good as we think he is hekeeps pressure on the starters because he's looking for his shot to play...You gotta luv this pick!!!  Or at least you gotta know I'd love it!!!! :D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Plank

Starter

#7 : April 27, 2008, 02:17:57 PM

His butt had to have had a wicked bruise. Man, 300lbs from that high in the air on one cheek. Ouch!
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Zuttah Hurdle « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools