Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: well on a positive note « previous next »
Page: 1

rocko23

Hall of Famer
: December 10, 2006, 07:18:13 PM

well P.Buhcannon played well , we have to see what he does in the rest of the games but he does give us some good options at the position next year. maybe and it looks like to me at lest that re-building the D quickly is going to be the best thing we can do.

the D will once again be the corner stone of this team for a while again. The O just does not have anything going for it's self, i mean even the WAC Detroit lions can put up points and we supposed to have the offensive god in Tampa; please!, the offence should be simplified once we find a QB to run it. I think putting grad in was good and the guy has faced a lot of good defensive teams but he is just over his head right now, but good try

my question is this. is Brady  Quin that good that we should make him our #1 pick, i don't know but maybe we do need a QB

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 10, 2006, 07:43:27 PM

I see this as a possible solution for next year. Sign Jeff Garcia as the starter, and draft a QB on Day 1 to be our Future.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 10, 2006, 07:52:22 PM

i also thought Brooks was playing hard today. he had several nice sticks in run support.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 10, 2006, 08:19:50 PM

yeah i think the alumni thing had an impact on the D seeing thats what this team has been about

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 10, 2006, 08:22:25 PM

Needing a positive, Arizona won - Cmon Oakland and Detroit, ya both need to win a couple.  I want Joe Thomas to be a buc.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 10, 2006, 08:29:43 PM

well with the #3 pick we can get whoever we want for sure

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 10, 2006, 08:31:37 PM

And I would love to have a Premier LOT.  and with # we can begin rebuilding the DLINE. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 10, 2006, 09:21:40 PM

i want the nest d-LINE money and draft can get us

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 10, 2006, 09:40:16 PM

Both good wishes, both would delight me.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#9 : December 10, 2006, 09:43:08 PM

I see this as a possible solution for next year. Sign Jeff Garcia as the starter, and draft a QB on Day 1 to be our Future.

http://bbs.pewterreport.com/index.php?topic=3077.0

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : December 10, 2006, 09:44:39 PM

Knowing this was in place would improve my offseason Turbo

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: well on a positive note « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools