Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know which game.... « previous next »
Page: 1

goto11

Starter
: December 11, 2006, 02:41:43 PM

Does anyone know which game Alstott outjuked a safety into the endzone?  It was so atypical Alstott and I was reminded of it when Justin Griffith outjuked Will Allen yesterday.  But I can't remember the game or even if it was this year or last.  I know one of you knows what I'm talking about.  Any help is appreciated.

BucForce

Starter

#1 : December 11, 2006, 02:43:45 PM

I remember it was a Sunday 4 oclock game against the Packers on the day after Christmas, I want to say 1999. I believe it was Mike McKenzie's jock that was left on the field, but I may be wrong about the Packer player.

goto11

Starter
#2 : December 11, 2006, 02:55:47 PM

That may be one, but not the one I'm thinking of.  It was much more recent than that.  I want to say it was a Redskin game, but I'd like some confirmation.  Thanks, though.

#3 : December 11, 2006, 02:57:40 PM

Atlanta X-mas eve I believe....

#4 : December 11, 2006, 03:05:57 PM

The juke most people remember was the one from 5-6 years ago. Atleast that was the most memorable one I think. Cant remember what year or who they were playing, but Im sure its the same one BucForce was thinking about
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anyone know which game.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools