Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Must be Michael Clayton's fault « previous next »
Page: 1

Samari28

Hall of Famer
: December 10, 2006, 07:28:04 PM

Damn I wish he would quit dropping balls - oh yeah that was not him dropping balls that was Galloway our great WR - lol.  Oh yeah Stovall dropped a couple balls also so there goes that theory of playing him over Clayton.  Excuse #2 by some - Wait Grads is a rookie and he is getting better - what a JOKE as this guy is not and never will be a starter in my opinion.  Tim Rattay looked a hundred times better than Gradsuckski and I hope all you losers that have been bashing some of us look in the mirror as Bruce is crap!!  Yeah yeah yeah he is a rookie although so is Jay Cutler and Matt Leinart and look what they are doing - do you really think Arizona has a better OL than us - well OK maybe they do but Leinart and Cutler show why they are franchise QB's and Gradsuckski shows why he is nothing more than back-up material or CFL level of play.  I am for playing McCown and Rattay the rest of the year as Bruce has had ten games to get his head out of his butt and he just plain sucks.  Fact of the matter is this offense as a whole is not good and it is sad to see we have a good RB in Cadillac a good TE when used in Smith and a still decent defense at times.

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#1 : December 10, 2006, 08:15:15 PM

Rather harsh post but I agree 100%!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : December 10, 2006, 08:17:53 PM

Clayton grabbed the headline, but you ranted about Grads....cute.

And Clayton could have Peyton Manning throwing him the ball, and he would drop passes.  The man has rocks for hands.  Clayton stinks.

And Stove has had only a few passes lobbed his way.  To compare the two is ridiculous.

Comping a three year vet to a 2 game rook is absurd dude.

Larry Brackins

Starter
#3 : December 10, 2006, 08:32:53 PM

Bring back Larry Brackins.

#SaveUsJohnnyFootball

#4 : December 10, 2006, 08:35:22 PM

I also think comparing Grad's play to Rattay's in garbage time isn't fair as well.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#5 : December 10, 2006, 08:51:35 PM

Fair?  Clearly not a requirement, nor a thought for so many who are posting while angry. 

As I sit here and read post after post I am amazed so many are waiting for a turnaround this year. 

FOLKS - THIS SEASON WAS PREDICATED ON IMPROVED QB PLAY FROM CHRIS SIMMS.  WHEN HE WENT DOWN SO DID THE HOPES FOR SUCCESS THIS SEASON.  It was a huge gamble, one forced on the bucs due to cap issues, and it was lost.  Next year please.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Must be Michael Clayton's fault « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools