Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time to.... « previous next »
Page: 1

Buc31

Starter

: December 10, 2006, 07:53:25 PM

BRING OUT THOSE PAPER BAGS! This is getting disgusting. I personally think with all my heart that we need a whole new coaching staff, maybe grab someone from New England (worked for the Jets), Cowboys...somebody. That way we can get a franchise qb. It doesn't make any sense with the OL we have that we're not using the shotgun? I'm tired of this west coast bs, three-step this, crap. Lets open it up! I want a new coach thats gonna light a fire under this franchise. Gruden sucks! Whether we draft a qb or trade for Carr we just need to get a new offensive system here WC crap aint workin. Oh yeah please get off the Gracia bandwagon, he just had two good games relax if McNabb was still in no one would even speak of this guy.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 10, 2006, 07:56:14 PM

Oh yeah please get off the Gracia bandwagon, he just had two good games relax if McNabb was still in no one would even speak of this guy.

3 good games actually  ;)  We need a proven WCO veteran QB for next year, you name a better fit  ???

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 10, 2006, 08:11:21 PM

Man, all these new posters are crawling out of the woodwork (not that that is bad, it is pretty cool actually).  I many how many of them are the same guy? :o

watson

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 10, 2006, 08:15:01 PM

Man, all these new posters are crawling out of the woodwork (not that that is bad, it is pretty cool actually).  I many how many of them are the same guy? :o
Boid,
You usually find **CENSORED**roaches together in large groups.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 10, 2006, 08:17:39 PM

Boid,
You usually find **CENSORED**roaches together in large groups.

LOL...post of the day. 

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#5 : December 10, 2006, 08:19:36 PM

Now that some apologists cannot support the coach or the qb why do you still support the stinking crapfest that is the
WCfreakingO?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#6 : December 10, 2006, 08:21:17 PM

What is making you thing they are a guy?

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#7 : December 10, 2006, 08:37:50 PM

Man, all these new posters are crawling out of the woodwork (not that that is bad, it is pretty cool actually). I many how many of them are the same guy? :o

What is making you thing they are a guy?

My chauvinist attitude, I guess...lol!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : December 10, 2006, 08:41:05 PM

Shes, hes, heshes, it doesn't matter if they can't read and understand what is happening.  Frankly, the ones the really tick me off are the ones who are insiders.  PR told them the entire year was dependent on Simms improving.  When he went down the only question became which position in the top 5 the buc's pick would be.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Time to.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools