Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Give Mike the Ball Website « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7

KDAWG

Rookie

#15 : December 13, 2006, 11:52:51 AM

This song is a little old but it is fitting for that website.

http://cdbaby.com/cd/dwilliams5

Bucnation619

Second String

#16 : December 11, 2006, 09:06:03 PM

mike is bbbbbbaaaallllliiiinnnnnn!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#17 : December 11, 2006, 09:19:38 PM

I already posted this on PI. I am sick of all the so called "educated fans" ragging on Mike. He gets the ball & runs over people for 17 yds. Coach Genius pulls Grads for Rattay "to give the team a spark." For his freaking information he has a spark & he wears #40! He pumps up the whole stadium AND the team when he gets the ball. Even the game commentators are saying things. He may very well play his last game at Ray Jay on Dec. 31. Maybe his last in the NFL. He should be honored for all he has done for this team & town & is the consummate team player.  Anyone talking badly about him now is just stupid & petty! Newsflash! Carnell's "great 1 or 2 yd runs" were pathetic. Alstott was the only one moving the ball! And how do you not notice he pumps up the team? You're fans? Bullsh*t!!

#18 : December 11, 2006, 09:30:31 PM

Pittman wasn't exactly doing bad receiving...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#19 : December 11, 2006, 09:31:33 PM

Pittman wasn't exactly doing bad receiving...
No, he wasn't.

#20 : December 11, 2006, 09:36:00 PM

I posted this in the other thread..but what the heck.

You ever think Jon is doing Mike a favor by not giving him a huge workload? The guy did have a neck injury, and I'm not sure the small details and such but to give Mike 20 carries, 20+ hard hits, what if the worse were to happen and he messed up his neck again?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : December 11, 2006, 09:39:45 PM

RJ, he's a blocking fullback--that is just as hard on your neck if not more so than running the ball.  I'm sure Mike doesn't think he's "saving ' him. He wants to play--or he wouldn't have worked so hare to come back.

#22 : December 11, 2006, 09:40:23 PM

RJ, he's a blocking fullback--that is just as hard on your neck if not more so than running the ball.  I'm sure Mike doesn't think he's "saving ' him. He wants to play--or he wouldn't have worked so hare to come back.
he blocks?

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 11, 2006, 09:42:11 PM

Yes Senior, he blocks quite acceptably as a matter of fact.  Gruden's lack of use for Mike is one issue that is unfathomable to me.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#24 : December 11, 2006, 09:45:17 PM

Yes Senior, he blocks quite acceptably as a matter of fact. Gruden's lack of use for Mike is one issue that is unfathomable to me.
Thank you. Who do you think blocks for Caddy?  All last year?

#25 : December 11, 2006, 09:48:09 PM

sarcasm....

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#26 : December 11, 2006, 09:49:31 PM

Well, a lot of folks try to block for Caddy.  Often he runs from a one back.  But when Mike is in there he does pretty well.  Like i said, the lack of using Mike is a mystery especially when I consider the flexibility of Gruden's offense and the quality Mike brings every week.  He is a good player and always has been.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#27 : December 11, 2006, 09:50:58 PM

Yes Mike is playing quite a bit by the way.  But he's blocking instead of carrying the ball most of the time.  So what does it matter who gets the ball? This is football. Its a team game.  Who cares whether Mike is blocking or carrying the ball?   This is the worst example of what Gooberville is about.   There are too many who are not real football fans and don't understand what kind of game football is:  A team game.  Its not about individuals getting stats. This stuff about Mike not getting the ball is almost as sad and ridiculous as our record.

The worst thing is that 90% of the fans are like this.  Thats the sad thing. The one negative about being a Bucs fans is those 90% of other fans who have no idea how to be fans.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#28 : December 11, 2006, 10:07:03 PM

sarcasm....
Use a sarcasm smiley!
Itch---the reason it matters is because NO one is moving the ball hardly at  all. Mike gets it & runs over people!

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 11, 2006, 10:09:12 PM

Thats not really the main reason because if you want to know why the Bucs suck thats not even in the top 20.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Give Mike the Ball Website « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools