Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Give Mike the Ball Website « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

Samari28

Hall of Famer
« #30 : December 11, 2006, 10:35:12 PM »

Screw Mike as the guy has a couple good carries and all the sudden you want him to get the ball over Cadillac - what a joke, next you will say we should draft Tim "All I Can Do Is Run" Tebow as our next franchise QB in a few years.  Mike is not and has never been an every down back I don'tcare how many of you think he could have been and was under-used.  The guy is past his prime and is a wasted roster spot on this team as other than a carry or two per game and a catch or two what does he really add on the field- yes he is a presence in the locker room but he is not a better option than Cadillac Williams or even Michael Pittman for that matter.  Mike does not get EVERYBODY excited as I sit in my section every game and refuse to cheer for the guy just because others think he is more than what he really is - a has been and never was.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #31 : December 11, 2006, 10:43:25 PM »

You are a jackass! No true Buc fan of more than 3 yrs would say thar. How many yds did Carnell have Sun?  Last Sun?
  By the way, stay tuned Jan 8 & next year for more Tebow. And he passes, too.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #32 : December 11, 2006, 10:46:17 PM »

It will be nice next year when he retires, one less BS thread topic to deal with.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #33 : December 11, 2006, 10:49:48 PM »

It will be nice next year when he retires, one less BS thread topic to deal with.
Don't open it if you know what it is.
. Who the hell moved the ball sun besides him? Like I said--I don't get this idiotic point of view.  The Glazers obviously didn't confer with you since they decreed he would be here until he retires.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

« #34 : December 11, 2006, 11:09:09 PM »

Screw Mike as the guy has a couple good carries and all the sudden you want him to get the ball over Cadillac - what a joke, next you will say we should draft Tim "All I Can Do Is Run" Tebow as our next franchise QB in a few years.  Mike is not and has never been an every down back I don'tcare how many of you think he could have been and was under-used.  The guy is past his prime and is a wasted roster spot on this team as other than a carry or two per game and a catch or two what does he really add on the field- yes he is a presence in the locker room but he is not a better option than Cadillac Williams or even Michael Pittman for that matter.  Mike does not get EVERYBODY excited as I sit in my section every game and refuse to cheer for the guy just because others think he is more than what he really is - a has been and never was.
Bam.. all in one post you have shown yourself to be a complete moron.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #35 : December 11, 2006, 11:17:08 PM »

Screw Mike as the guy has a couple good carries and all the sudden you want him to get the ball over Cadillac - what a joke, next you will say we should draft Tim "All I Can Do Is Run" Tebow as our next franchise QB in a few years. Mike is not and has never been an every down back I don'tcare how many of you think he could have been and was under-used. The guy is past his prime and is a wasted roster spot on this team as other than a carry or two per game and a catch or two what does he really add on the field- yes he is a presence in the locker room but he is not a better option than Cadillac Williams or even Michael Pittman for that matter. Mike does not get EVERYBODY excited as I sit in my section every game and refuse to cheer for the guy just because others think he is more than what he really is - a has been and never was.

Tebow can throw as he showed by setting many FL  passing records in HS.  Right now he is not asked to throw as UF has a Senior QB and Tebow comes in certain situations and runs mostly occasionaly passing.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #36 : December 11, 2006, 11:17:38 PM »

Screw Mike as the guy has a couple good carries and all the sudden you want him to get the ball over Cadillac - what a joke, next you will say we should draft Tim "All I Can Do Is Run" Tebow as our next franchise QB in a few years. Mike is not and has never been an every down back I don'tcare how many of you think he could have been and was under-used. The guy is past his prime and is a wasted roster spot on this team as other than a carry or two per game and a catch or two what does he really add on the field- yes he is a presence in the locker room but he is not a better option than Cadillac Williams or even Michael Pittman for that matter. Mike does not get EVERYBODY excited as I sit in my section every game and refuse to cheer for the guy just because others think he is more than what he really is - a has been and never was.
And, believe it or not I agree with you COMPLETELY!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #37 : December 11, 2006, 11:19:47 PM »

RAY--don't forget  Tim HAS passed---pretty convincingly, too. Never forget that jump shot pass.
Checked you PM?

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

« #38 : December 11, 2006, 11:32:17 PM »

And, believe it or not I agree with you COMPLETELY!!

See.. there is a middle ground.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #39 : December 11, 2006, 11:43:51 PM »

I am not a particularly big Gruden or Grads fan.

« #40 : December 11, 2006, 11:49:11 PM »

He gets the ball & runs over people for 17 yds. Coach Genius pulls Grads for Rattay "to give the team a spark." For his freaking information he has a spark & he wears #40! He pumps up the whole stadium AND the team when he gets the ball.

For Gruden to say he put Rattay in for a spark was one of THE most ridiculous things he's said since he's been here. No one thats been in the Ray Jay can deny that Alstott pumps up the fans and the o-line. To see how the defensive players react on the sidelines speaks volumes.  I'm no Alstott lover but his affect on the team is undeniable.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #41 : December 11, 2006, 11:51:24 PM »

He gets the ball & runs over people for 17 yds. Coach Genius pulls Grads for Rattay "to give the team a spark." For his freaking information he has a spark & he wears #40! He pumps up the whole stadium AND the team when he gets the ball.

For Gruden to say he put Rattay in for a spark was one of THE most ridiculous things he's said since he's been here. No one thats been in the Ray Jay can deny that Alstott pumps up the fans and the o-line. To see how the defensive players react on the sidelines speaks volumes. I'm no Alstott lover but his affect on the team is undeniable.

LOL

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #42 : December 12, 2006, 12:00:02 AM »

I'll get ripped for this but whatever.....

Alstott was a great player here as far as teammates go and as far as being a leader.

But he was also one of the most overrated players in history, and that goes for the NFL as well.

He never really should have made any pro bowls, as he was elected as a FB although at that period he was never really a FB he lined up mostly at the TB slot.  His TB numbers surely never warranted pro bowl consideration. 

He's a great guy and was great to the TB community, and fans loved him....but as far as a player he has always been given way more credit than he deserved.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

« #43 : December 11, 2006, 11:56:16 PM »

Who the hell moved the ball sun besides him? Like I said--I don't get this idiotic point of view.

Well, Pittman, Galloway, Hilliard and Williams all had more yardage than Alstott. Unless you define "moving the ball" as something other than gaining yardage.

MiltonMack21

Hall of Famer

« #44 : December 12, 2006, 12:12:10 AM »

Who the hell moved the ball sun besides him? Like I said--I don't get this idiotic point of view.

Well, Pittman, Galloway, Hilliard and Williams all had more yardage than Alstott. Unless you define "moving the ball" as something other than gaining yardage.
Yup, Alstott got his fair share of chances too......

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Give Mike the Ball Website « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools