Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tommy Blake TCU - working out for Tampa this weekend « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

noopy2237

Starter
#30 : April 28, 2008, 08:03:32 PM

Since I am ignorant to those that are bi-polar, are there any medication to control this disorder?

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#31 : April 28, 2008, 08:10:09 PM

I think he has a legit chance to make this team as a situational rusher... So long as the crazy stays away for a bit.

Isn't he Bi-Polar? I believe I read something on him about that.

he's not crazy you idiot. he struggles with clinical depression and anxiety disorders.
Wow... way to a be complete db.... I asked if he was bi-polar, thinking I read something on it before, someone told me what he really was... so go to hell.

Lamond

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 28, 2008, 08:11:16 PM

Yes, with varying levels of effectiveness.

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#33 : April 28, 2008, 08:13:05 PM

lol.. that was kind of unnecessary to call you and idiot ts since you were just asking
lots of hostility rolling around these parts lately

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#34 : April 28, 2008, 08:14:27 PM

lol.. that was kind of unnecessary to call you and idiot ts since you were just asking

I know, I just get sick of little 13 year olds like that rolling around and saying stupid **CENSORED**.

but what ever, you get them anytime there is free access to somewhere.

Skull and Bones

Hall of Famer
#35 : April 28, 2008, 08:16:28 PM

maybe he's bi-polar

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : April 28, 2008, 10:52:56 PM

I have read about his issues.  He was doing very well and the condition seems to have overtaken him - and it is a mental disorder that he has been fighting.  I would hope for his own good he could overcome it.  Can't be many worse things that could happen to a person - having their own brain betray them...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

deftbuc

Rookie
#37 : April 29, 2008, 12:11:47 AM

Tommy Blake only suffers from clinical depression. ESPN did a story with their E:60 show right before the draft. If, he stays on his medication Tommy should be fine. Here is a link to the video of ESPNs story: http://sports.espn.go.com/broadband/video/videopage?videoId=3365360&categoryId=3060647&n8pe6c=2 . I believe if he works out this would be real steal. Hopefully, he can continue get himself back to where he was mentally and physically.

Detrimental

Hall of Famer

#38 : April 29, 2008, 12:49:08 AM

Like a month or two before the NFL combine; that's when he REALLY fell off draft boards. One of the scouts on NFLN said something like he's a lazy player, bad work ethic..etc. . .

#39 : April 29, 2008, 09:31:14 AM

I hope he's got his **CENSORED**e together and the bucs give him a shot.

simmstheanswer

Starter

#40 : April 29, 2008, 10:36:46 AM

I know, I just get sick of little 13 year olds like that rolling around and saying stupid crap.

but what ever, you get them anytime there is free access to somewhere.

if you feel the need to call everyone with a mental disorder "crazy", then yes you are an idiot.

oh, and i'm not 13, i am a college graduate (with a psychology degree, and going back to grad school for the same, fyi).

and all of you other people, saying "my ex girlfriend was bi-polar" or "i had a buddy", and that we should stay away, really know nothing about the disorder. with proper treatment, it's perfectly manageable. fortunately for this guy, he doesn't have bipolar disorder, though he will still need medication to manage himself day by day.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tommy Blake TCU - working out for Tampa this weekend « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools