Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Need Help « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: December 11, 2006, 09:17:50 AM

U se FF all the time and don't have any issues other than some small rendering problems from time to time.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#1 : December 11, 2006, 08:36:29 AM

I am having trouble getting PR to come up fully  using Firefox.

The main heading doesn't come up nor the green box for access to the messagae board.

Right now I am accessing using AOL. The problem with AOL is that on some threads I am told I am banned.

I have rebooted my machine several times and re-downloaded Firefox several times, all to no avail. This has been going on since late last week.

I am using latest version of WindowsXP home edition.

Anyone else having these problems and/or know how to fix it?

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

Buc Wylde

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 11, 2006, 11:31:49 AM

Try the IE Tab plugin for FireFox. It should solve the rendering problems. I use FF all the time and have no problems with view or access. (2.0 version)

Quote from: Raheem Morris
We got to get better at doing something, and that is what we have to set our focus on and that is something to get better at. That\\\\\\\'s what we are trying to do right now.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Need Help « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools