Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama "outraged" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

: April 29, 2008, 07:09:18 PM

What a lying hypocritical piece of crap this guy is. He must think that the voters are absolute morons. But since the majority of his followers are the "no blood for oil" crowd, perhaps he's right.

Tell us, Obama, where was your outrage for the last twenty years when you sat and listened to these exact same "divisive and destructive" remarks, then chose to give your financial support to the speaker. Obama is an absolute assclown.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080429/ap_on_el_pr/obama_pastor

WINSTON-SALEM, N.C. - Barack Obama angrily denounced his former pastor for "divisive and destructive" remarks on race, seeking to divorce himself from the incendiary speaker and a fury that threatens to engulf his front-running Democratic presidential campaign.

"I am outraged by the comments that were made and saddened over the spectacle that we saw yesterday," Obama told reporters at a news conference Tuesday.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#1 : April 29, 2008, 08:22:45 PM

It's funny how he's moved from the "the media is only playing sound bites" stance.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#2 : April 29, 2008, 08:37:19 PM

obama is a good guy....why arent they holding the republican canidate to the fire? He is lobbying support from a guy who says Katrina happened because of a gay parade....

I like obama....I think he should have taken this stance earlier....but oh well....his outrage was right where mine is where i ignore the sermon.
And were you present for his sermons? Did he say all these things then too?

TbayBucs

Pro Bowler

#3 : April 29, 2008, 09:47:31 PM

This crap is totally staged to make Obama look like the good guy.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#4 : April 29, 2008, 10:06:11 PM

Obama is a piece of dog crap.....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#5 : April 29, 2008, 10:07:05 PM

Why is any of this news? It's the same old stuff. Want real change? Don't vote for any of these clowns.

Obama is a good guy, Sam? How do you know that? And you're right about McCain. But the press
plays favorites on both sides all the time. Nothing new.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#6 : April 29, 2008, 10:13:09 PM

This thread is exactly why PR shouldn't allow political discussion.......

Calling a candidate a "piece of crap"?

Come on, you can do better than that.

Sgt.Shultz

Hall of Famer

#7 : April 29, 2008, 10:14:31 PM

Am I any further from the truth? He acts like hes the virtuous righteous man yet he has to act like he never heard the sermons his pastor said...but O god No Obama is a Saint he doesnt believe in anything he heard every sunday for the past 20 years and had his pastor baptize his children...O GOD NO he cant be WRONG

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#8 : April 29, 2008, 10:27:24 PM

I won't vote for Obama, no matter who he is up against, I won't vote for him.

That means that I will even vote for old man mccain if obama wins the democratic nomination, and that pains me...

Obama is crap.

GO HILLARY!

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#9 : April 29, 2008, 10:31:02 PM

I'm curious how you know what Wright has sermonized over the 20 yrs?  Isn't it possible that he's become more political over the last year because he has a national political candidate in his pews along with new media focus?

Its not likely that Rev Wright has been political all these years.   

Froggy

Second String

#10 : April 29, 2008, 11:36:56 PM

Am I any further from the truth? He acts like hes the virtuous righteous man yet he has to act like he never heard the sermons his pastor said...but O god No Obama is a Saint he doesnt believe in anything he heard every sunday for the past 20 years and had his pastor baptize his children...O GOD NO he cant be WRONG
You're 18...what the hell would you know? The Rev. Wright didn't  say stuff like this 20 yrs ago. And can you prove Obama went every Sunday? Jerk.

No, pigs haven't started flying... No, hell hasn't froze over... The Tampa Bay Rays are #1 in the AL"

Jim Rome

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#11 : April 30, 2008, 12:27:04 AM

The question, for me, is Obama's decision making abilities.

In his first post wright comments he said that he would not leave the man he knows as family, now he's changing his tune.
Why didnt he say the stuff he's saying now then? O' now hes discraced.
This guy may be the future president of the united states and he does not even know if he should or should not back someone he's known for 20
years. Imagine him having to make a choice that effects all of us.
Having no experience is one thing, on top of that im questioning his decision making.
He's sooooo lucky he has great speech writers.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#12 : April 30, 2008, 01:06:38 AM

Give me a break. I can say the same thing about every presidential candidate. Obama is no different
than the others when it comes to this stuff. He's playing politics and doing what he has to do to
get elected. They all flip flop when they need to. And most Americans aren't even paying
attention or will forget about it in a month or two. Maybe shorter.

And the lemmings will continue to vote for one of the two parties. I've handed in my lemming
membership card, finally.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#13 : April 30, 2008, 01:20:39 AM

I've handed in my lemming membership card, finally.

So you should have nothing to say...

escobar

Hall of Famer

#14 : April 30, 2008, 01:28:10 AM

Give me a break. I can say the same thing about every presidential candidate. Obama is no different
than the others when it comes to this stuff. He's playing politics and doing what he has to do to
get elected. They all flip flop when they need to. And most Americans aren't even paying
attention or will forget about it in a month or two. Maybe shorter.

And the lemmings will continue to vote for one of the two parties. I've handed in my lemming
membership card, finally.

I agree Joe, this is all just part of the "game" and if people think any of these candidates are going to change a damn thing in this country they are only fooling themselves. I trust politicians as much as I trust lawyers, and I trust both less than I trust satan.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama "outraged" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools