Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama "outraged" « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#30 : April 30, 2008, 07:02:46 PM

Why is any of this news? It's the same old stuff. Want real change? Don't vote for any of these clowns.

Obama is a good guy, Sam? How do you know that? And you're right about McCain. But the press
plays favorites on both sides all the time. Nothing new.

I met him once on a campaign visit to Kansas city a few months ago. They had a breakfast that I went to....and it was really informal and friendly...My boss and I talked to him for about 10 minutes..we talked football...we gave him crap about the bears...... talked basketball....he seemed like a good guy to me.
I think he honest wants to do what he thinks is best for the country.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#31 : April 30, 2008, 07:43:02 PM

Funny how all these guys get "outraged" not when something happens, but when the opinion polls on the something happening come out.

Same crap, different candidate is all.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#32 : April 30, 2008, 07:56:03 PM

Why is any of this news? It's the same old stuff. Want real change? Don't vote for any of these clowns.

Obama is a good guy, Sam? How do you know that? And you're right about McCain. But the press
plays favorites on both sides all the time. Nothing new.

I met him once on a campaign visit to Kansas city a few months ago. They had a breakfast that I went to....and it was really informal and friendly...My boss and I talked to him for about 10 minutes..we talked football...we gave him crap about the bears...... talked basketball....he seemed like a good guy to me.
I think he honest wants to do what he thinks is best for the country.

Maybe. Maybe not. Whoever wins, I will give them the benefit of the doubt and will hope for the best. I did the
same with GW the first time. The 2nd time? I didn't expect anything more than the same old nonsense.

Be that as it may, I will not vote for any of them. I'll write in somebody if I have no other choice. I won't
keep voting for a member of the duopoly and whining when things continue to go south.

I think it's funny that people feel like the Wright's comments are going to keep Obama out of the WH. What
it WILL do is force him to take Hillary as his VP to make sure he wins the states that he is not so sure to win.

There is no way ANYONE can serve in public office yet alone president when you have an "adviser" believing the US government created crack to wipe out minorities and telling the masses this.

Unless the citizenry has become so cynical that they agree with the "adviser" about certain theories...

This is just an example as I have never heard Wright speak about this...

People just don't trust their government any more. The old days are gone.

http://www.angus-reid.com/polls/view/13469

Many adults in the United States believe the current federal government has not been completely forthcoming on the issue of the 9/11 terrorist attacks, according to a poll by the New York Times and CBS News. 53 per cent of respondents think the Bush administration is hiding something, and 28 per cent believe it is lying.

Only 16 per cent of respondents say the government headed by U.S. president George W. Bush is telling the truth on what it knew prior to the terrorist attacks, down five points since May 2002.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#33 : April 30, 2008, 11:06:51 PM

joe....im all for openness in government...i think i have a pretty good track record on that.
Ive listened to all the arguments saying 9/11 was staged....we wanted 9/11 to happen.....I even listened to the hour long video by that group saying it was detonations...... Ok...so Im a fairly informed person on this.....and even I think 9/11 while tragic and was probably preventable...there was no one in the government who wanted to happen....the detonation thing.....thats really outta left field....

I watched a thing on the history channel where they basically took all the arguments and theories about 9/11 and took them apart one by one....and there wasnt a single one that was remotely possible or likely. Not to start this whole debate again but....

Was there evidence that if acted upon could have stopped it...yeah...for sure...but hindsights 20/20.
The stuff about it being staged and faked cheapens the sacrifice of the people that died that day.

We need to stop being distracted by fake WMDs, reverend Wright, 9/11 conspiracy theories and really try and bring this country together...because staged or not 9/11 killed 5000 americans including my cousin. We dont talk about it much but it makes my uncle and my family so angry to see some of this stuff...and we and especially them...relive everytime something like this comes up.

ok..back to Obama.....yeah i had breakfast with the guy.....he to me seemed a honest man. I was probably a hillary supporter until I talked to the guy. I believe he really wants to help this country. Hey you wanna write in and vote for Gene simmons :) or whoever.....thats cool. Its your vote....and this guy (obama) could be just another one....but what if he isnt? What if he has a chance to do something special? Do we really wanna piss that away and go with Bush 3.0 or CLinton 2.0?
Its been 4 years of bush 1 8 years of clinton and going on 8 years of bush 2.0.....its been 20 friggin years since someone named clinton or bush sat in the big chair....

I dont know...i guess im just tired tonight but joe you know I respect you.....but what will it take to prove to you that it happened? Theres mupltiple videos that were LIVE by the way.....of 2 planes hitting the towers?

Your name says UFO joe.....what would you say if 2 Flying saucer flew over the white house.....flew over a good part of the country....and they ahve a big friggin sign saying....YES WE ARE ALIENS...would you say it was staged?  Would it be some sort of goverment conspiracy on the part of the government to stimulate the economy by everyone buying patriotic toy saucers?....or would you say Holy Sh!tzu and like me hide in my basement?

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#34 : May 01, 2008, 12:00:53 AM

joe....im all for openness in government...i think i have a pretty good track record on that.
Ive listened to all the arguments saying 9/11 was staged....we wanted 9/11 to happen.....I even listened to the hour long video by that group saying it was detonations...... Ok...so Im a fairly informed person on this.....and even I think 9/11 while tragic and was probably preventable...there was no one in the government who wanted to happen....the detonation thing.....thats really outta left field....

As I said, it was just an example of cynicism. I'm not going to debate 911 in this thread. But I will ask you this:
Have you read/watched any of the work by the Architects and Engineers for 911 Truth? Not your normal bunch
of conspiracy theorists. Not out on left field at all.

I watched a thing on the history channel where they basically took all the arguments and theories about 9/11 and took them apart one by one....and there wasnt a single one that was remotely possible or likely. Not to start this whole debate again but....

Oh well, I guess we ARE going to go there. The History Channel? Sorry but there are plenty of structural engineers
who have examined the evidence and feel there had to be explosives and thermite. I really don't care how that
sounds and either do they. That should never affect how somebody looks at evidence. It's not about emotions
or your feelings. Of course, you can say that EVERYBODY that sees an alternative explanation for some of
911 MUST be crazy. That's the easy answer. And very common. Are these engineers and architects and
former military and government workers and plenty of other folks who question 911 all wrong? Maybe.
But just because some EXTREME folks say that there were no planes, do not mix them up with the
serious people who just look at the data and try to avoid assumptions.

Was there evidence that if acted upon could have stopped it...yeah...for sure...but hindsights 20/20.
The stuff about it being staged and faked cheapens the sacrifice of the people that died that day.

Oh, please. That argument is so tired and old. Many of the people who have serious questions
about 911 are family members of victims. In fact AE911 presented their interpretation of
the evidence on WTC 1, 2 and 7 to a group of 911 victim's family members. Trying to
find the truth never cheapens anything. Mentioning the people that died is an emotional
ploy and the kind of thing I'm talking about.

ok..back to Obama.....yeah i had breakfast with the guy.....he to me seemed a honest man. I was probably a
hillary supporter until I talked to the guy. I believe he really wants to help this country. Hey you wanna
write in and vote for Gene simmons :) or whoever.....thats cool. Its your vote....and this guy (obama) could
be just another one....but what if he isnt? What if he has a chance to do something special? Do we really
wanna piss that away and go with Bush 3.0 or CLinton 2.0?

If I write in somebody it will be somebody who has run in the primaries or has run before. Hey if
you want to keep voting for the same parties and actually think you're voting for change, have at it.
Even if Obama wants real change, I don't see the Dems or Repubs allowing him to get his platform
passed. He'll have to tow the party line and if he doesn't, nothing will get done. The Ds were
elected in 2006 to get us out of Iraq. And what have they done on that front? They're a joke
and so are the Rs. And the sooner people learn that. the better we'll be. Time for independents
or no parties. Either one will be better than this nonsense.

Its been 4 years of bush 1 8 years of clinton and going on 8 years of bush 2.0.....its been 20
friggin years since someone named clinton or bush sat in the big chair....

Yeah and Obama has surrounded himself with some people who have been part of the
nonsense for a long time. His top foreign policy guy was the foreign policy adviser to
Jimmy Carter. And that's represents change?

I dont know...i guess im just tired tonight but joe you know I respect you.....but what
will it take to prove to you that it happened? Theres mupltiple videos that were LIVE by
the way.....of 2 planes hitting the towers?

And you say you're informed on the subject? Seriously?

Where have I ever said that two planes didn't hit the towers? It's about what brought
down the towers and WTC7. Go do some reading on the ae911.com site or watch
one of their videos.

Your name says UFO joe.....what would you say if 2 Flying saucer flew over the white house.....
flew over a good part of the country....and they ahve a big friggin sign saying....YES WE ARE
ALIENS...would you say it was staged?

So we're going to bring UFOs into this? Man, you're just like a lot of the posters on here.
It's very simple. Just stick to the DATA. No need for theories. And, to top it off, you have
misread my position and assumed A LOT about what I feel happened on 911. It's
one of the worst responses I have seen on the subject.  Really weak. Sorry, but it
is. No offense intended.

To answer your question, I would not assume that flying saucers are aliens. And if
you read any of my posts on UFOs, you would know that.

Sorry but your assumptions about what I feel happened on 911 and then the
UFO analogy are just so far off that I had to respond like that.

If you really want to know what serious investigators feel about what MIGHT have
happened to the towers and WTC 7, check this out:

http://www.911blogger.com/node/10025

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#35 : May 01, 2008, 12:18:56 AM

So Joe do you also believe the government created AIDS to kill of the black man?

Froggy

Second String

#36 : May 01, 2008, 01:43:40 AM

So Joe do you also believe the government created AIDS to kill of the black man?
Well they kinda screwed that up what with al the white, straight people getting it. Oh and babies, too.

No, pigs haven't started flying... No, hell hasn't froze over... The Tampa Bay Rays are #1 in the AL"

Jim Rome

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#37 : May 01, 2008, 11:45:32 AM

This is just a show.

Can't you see Obama going to the Rev. and asking him or paying him to go on camera and speak his trash just so Obama can be described as disgusted and "refute" it the next day to make it look as though Wright isn't apart of Obama's life any longer?

This is a joke.

It is simple political expediency and it is intended to do nothing more than allow for Barry Obama to clean his white boy hating image long enough so that he could win the phsycotic Democratic party over.

IMO, Barack Hussien Obama is more unelectable now as Hillary Clinton has been the whole time.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#38 : May 01, 2008, 12:57:17 PM

IMO, Barack Hussien Obama is more unelectable now as Hillary Clinton has been the whole time.

So many people are putting their biases ahead of reality. Obama will win. McCain is a VERY weak
candidate. Watch and see. Obama and Hillary have their weaknesses too but nothing like McCain.
I can't even keep up with the latest ridiculous statements by Mac. With Obama, it's more of
the same (Wright) but with a different level of intensity. With McCain, it's something new
every day.

Here's one...

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20080501/D90CMSBG0.html

And, as I've said plenty of times now, I am not voting for Obama. So you can try to accuse me
of being biased too but it's off the mark.

I AM biased for Hillary to be the D VP and VP in 2009 but that's because of my bet. Not because
I want her anywhere near the WH.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#39 : May 01, 2008, 12:58:00 PM

No, I believe the US government created dr3z to kill off rational debate.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#40 : May 01, 2008, 01:36:53 PM

I am not voting for Obama. So you can try to accuse me
of being biased too but it's off the mark.

I AM biased for Hillary to be the D VP and VP in 2009 but that's because of my bet. Not because
I want her anywhere near the WH.

Pretty close to fence sitting - Not for Obama, Not for McCain, and I have a bet for Hillary, but I'm not REALLY for her.

There's a reason why you always select non-viable candidates - ie Ron Paul and Jesse Ventura - because they have no chance at the WH, leaving you with an excuse to whine about who America does select.

dr3z

Hall of Famer

#41 : May 01, 2008, 03:12:45 PM

Dont forget about that 911 thing too...

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#42 : May 01, 2008, 04:49:06 PM

Dont forget about that 911 thing too...

Well, I was kidding on my last post about you.

But it's true about debate. It's hard to have debates about things when people inflict
their emotions into the discussion and don't stick to the evidence.

#43 : May 01, 2008, 04:51:32 PM

bye bye obama! can't wait till he is out of race.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#44 : May 01, 2008, 04:53:35 PM

Pretty close to fence sitting - Not for Obama, Not for McCain, and I have a bet for Hillary,
but I'm not REALLY for her.

It's pretty simple for most people to understand. Except you, I guess.

I see a money making opportunity so I'm risking $100 to win $750.

There's a reason why you always select non-viable candidates - ie Ron Paul and Jesse
Ventura - because they have no chance at the WH, leaving you with an excuse to
whine about who America does select.

It's people like you, who keep voting for the same people and poking fun at anybody
who is not part of the establishment, who are the problem. Clueless, in fact.

When people point out what needs to be changed in this country, you cry anti-American!
It was old when you first started doing it. Now it's just pathetic.

But hey, the Dow was up big today. You forgot to post the chart.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Obama "outraged" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools