Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seminoles 2007 « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8

LFO

Hall of Famer

#105 : April 29, 2008, 12:03:15 PM

As least he didn't bet his other testicle on it....

You do realize it is 2008?  GEESH!!  No wonder you have such a problem with history!!

"With the 14th pick in the NFL 2009 Draft the Bucs select Geno Hayes Linebacker FSU

Hayes most certainly could have been taken much higher had he stayed in school.  JMO but not staying another year is a huge gamble by Hayes.  Fortunately, he will have a fantastic mentor in Derrick.  Hopefully his mentoring will stick with Hayes. He has a most arduous task ahead in order to stick with the NFL as a  6th round pick.

I am WELL AWARE of what year it is.

Whether he stayed or not, the fact is he said he would be the #14 pick in 2009.

Last I checked he was not the #14 pick in 2009. 

Regardless of why he was NOT the #14 pick in 2009, he wasn't.  Nothing changes this fact.

Do you have trouble reading?  GEESH!  No wonder you are such a moron!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#106 : April 29, 2008, 01:04:24 PM

There is absolutely no relevance to a prediction on where he would be picked in 2009 if he left school early.

Speculation is that had he stayed in school and played another year he may well have been the 14th pick in the NFL Draft.

Actually why would the Bucs be picking 14th?

Only a moron would make such a big deal about some guys "silly" prediction..  I guess that is called being a gator!!!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#107 : April 29, 2008, 07:35:42 PM

Only a moron would make claims that absolutely make no sense! 

Of course, I wouldn't put that past a Nole!  Next time have your tutor or another member of the academic staff help you read before responding to me!

PS: If you weren't such an idiot, you would know why I said that as a JOKE!  The guy bet one of his testicles that some OL would be picked in the first 2 rounds this year. He went in the 6th.....I was JOKING that it's a good thing he didn't bet his testicle on this one.

Lighten up MORON!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#108 : April 30, 2008, 12:19:29 PM

Only a moron would make claims that absolutely make no sense! 

Of course, I wouldn't put that past a Nole!  Next time have your tutor or another member of the academic staff help you read before responding to me!

PS: If you weren't such an idiot, you would know why I said that as a JOKE!  The guy bet one of his testicles that some OL would be picked in the first 2 rounds this year. He went in the 6th.....I was JOKING that it's a good thing he didn't bet his testicle on this one.

Lighten up MORON!

Perfect post from a silly gator fan!!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#109 : April 30, 2008, 08:25:02 PM

Figured that would put you in your place.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#110 : May 01, 2008, 12:31:00 PM

Child like insults and name calling??  What a perfect testament of the typical gator fan!

Yeh LFO you reallly put me in my place??  Are you a woman?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#111 : May 01, 2008, 08:25:53 PM

Only a moron would make such a big deal about some guys "silly" prediction..  I guess that is called being a gator!!!

When you dish I most certainly hope you can take it back!

Only a Nole fan would call names and then CRY about being called a name! 

Typical Runole, what a silly fella.  Likes to dish it but can't take it.  Perhaps next time you will realize the fact that I used your own word, MORON, to make a point how you cry about being called names yet use them yourself. 

Cry me a river!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#112 : May 02, 2008, 12:49:27 PM

Was that before or after LFO called someone a Moron??    hmmmm?  Now that is funny!!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#113 : May 02, 2008, 08:41:12 PM

Does that matter?  Hell, if we looked far enough back I'd imagine your "name call" came first.

If I jump off of a bridge, you following?

Now THAT is funny!
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Seminoles 2007 « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools