Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pass Defense « previous next »
Page: 1

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

: October 09, 2006, 09:22:53 PM

Here are some bad stats on our pass defense:

27th: That is where we rank in sacks right now with 7 and god bless CAR and that uselss battered line they have or it'd be worse.

31st: That's where we rank on INT's (and yes these are related phenomenon) with ONE interception this year.

26th. That's where we rank in oppoent's completion percentage. 62.5% we allow is the same as GB's awful defense where they cut their starting CB.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 09, 2006, 10:22:31 PM

wow, just wow......I'm speechless..

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 09, 2006, 10:39:11 PM

Prior to last week, Keepon, did you take a look at the Bucs overall run game?

There is a lot that has gone awry this year.  The Bucs as a whole are in a shambles.

Versus the Saints brought a ray of hope, but the defense, despite apologies from Derrick Brooks, despite big words by Simeon Rice, despite the 2 weeks to prepare, are still a trainwreck.  And I think it has as much to do with the suspect safety play, and the front four not doing anything aside from collecting dust and paychecks.

Who knows.  It is a cumulative effect, really. 

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Pass Defense « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools