Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: STATISTICS MY FRIENDS!!!!!! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
: October 09, 2006, 02:03:26 PM

At best, we will finish the season at 5-11, 6-10 if we receive a miracle!  The last time the Buccaneers went 0 for anything was in 1991.  The coach was Richard Williamson(who?), and we started that season 0-5 before getting our first victory of the season against the Eagles at home. 
Bill Cowher has been the coach of the Steelers since 1992.  He has had three losing seasons during that time: 1998, 1999, & 2003.  The worst record of those years being 6-10.  He has also led his team to a SB game twice, winning once.  He has had his team in the playoffs 11 of the 14 years he has been coaching.  Does anyone doubt that over the years he has had to replace talented players, watch players leave via free agency, deal with ownership that has tight wallets, and on & on & on.  But somehow he has found a way to win.
I am absolutely amazed that their are "true fans" that have followed football all of their lives to honestly make the statement that Jon Gruden is a football genius and that he has this team on track?!  If you believe this, ladies and gentlemen, here's your sign.
GO BUCS!  AND GET A NEW COACH WHO CAN GET THE JOB DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#1 : October 09, 2006, 02:24:51 PM

The truth hurts doesn't it Gruden Groupies.

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#2 : October 09, 2006, 02:28:50 PM

"Truth" and opinion are 2 different things.

You have nothing but bash Gruden all day on this board.

Enough is enough.  Move on to another topic. You are getting to be a pain in the butt!

You have made your point-whatever it may be worth.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

CadillacPower24_2006

Practice Squad

#3 : October 09, 2006, 02:45:49 PM

way to start another bashing thread......

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : October 09, 2006, 02:47:14 PM

"Truth" and opinion are 2 different things.

You have nothing but bash Gruden all day on this board.

Enough is enough. Move on to another topic. You are getting to be a pain in the butt!

You have made your point-whatever it may be worth.

You said it much more nicely that I was going to - I concur.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 09, 2006, 02:54:49 PM

At best, we will finish the season at 5-11, 6-10 if we receive a miracle! The last time the Buccaneers went 0 for anything was in 1991. The coach was Richard Williamson(who?), and we started that season 0-5 before getting our first victory of the season against the Eagles at home.
Bill Cowher has been the coach of the Steelers since 1992. He has had three losing seasons during that time: 1998, 1999, & 2003. The worst record of those years being 6-10. He has also led his team to a SB game twice, winning once. He has had his team in the playoffs 11 of the 14 years he has been coaching. Does anyone doubt that over the years he has had to replace talented players, watch players leave via free agency, deal with ownership that has tight wallets, and on & on & on. But somehow he has found a way to win.
I am absolutely amazed that their are "true fans" that have followed football all of their lives to honestly make the statement that Jon Gruden is a football genius and that he has this team on track?! If you believe this, ladies and gentlemen, here's your sign.
GO BUCS! AND GET A NEW COACH WHO CAN GET THE JOB DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!

We get it, you don't like Gruden. Unfortuantly for you 85% of the people on this MB like Gruden, including myself. In fact, the more hate you spit makes the people who like Gruden defend him even more making the love grow stronger. What you're doing is counter-productive.

I'm glad you brought Cower into the mix because I hope Gruden is given the same tenure. If it were up to people like you Bill Cower would've been fired after the second losing season. Funny, Gruden's been here 4 full seasons and has reached the playoffs twice and won a SB.

Settle down with your hatred, that type of disease does nothing to help the issue. Gruden has proven that he can improve teams given the opportunity and the Bucs will give it to him. Go root for the Steelers if your panties bunch up everytime you see Gruden.

doobiedoright

Hall of Famer

#6 : October 09, 2006, 02:57:00 PM

By the way troll just what is cowers record this year?

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : October 09, 2006, 07:22:27 PM

absolutely hilarious; the whole bunch of you!  Buckin, you made a very good point though; we have more people loyal to a coach than to players and the team.  The guy is not performing.  The reason for all of the posts?  To attempt to get into those thick headed individuals that for all of the love you have for Gruden, he probably will not be here next season.  Get over it.  Maybe then you can make some money on ebay for your chucky trunkets and get a new post name. 
Regardless, it doesn't matter; if people don't agree with your opinions or what the majority feels they should, they bash them.  Well all I can say is, keep on bashing!!

#8 : October 09, 2006, 07:41:46 PM

STATISTICS MY FRIENDS!!!!!!
We're not your friends.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#9 : October 09, 2006, 07:55:42 PM

Illuminator, your post says it all!  I love you man!

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#10 : October 09, 2006, 07:56:28 PM

We're not your friends.

:D

I wouldn't call Gruden an offensive genius and never have but he is a damn good coach.  I don't always agree with his play calling but what fan does always agree with play calling.  He will not be gone after this season.  

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 09, 2006, 08:00:18 PM

The last time the Buccaneers went 0 for anything was in 1991. The coach was Richard Williamson(who?), and we started that season 0-5 before getting our first victory of the season against the Eagles at home.

You must have either forgotten or never known that Dungy went 0-5 his first 5 games as coach of the Bucs.   Please change your screen name, you are far from a guru when it comes to the Bucs.

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#12 : October 09, 2006, 08:12:27 PM

You are right Javabuc.  my bad.  I looked at every year except 1996!  Why, I don't know!  Thanks for pointing that out.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#13 : October 09, 2006, 08:14:18 PM

You are right Javabuc.  my bad.  I looked at every year except 1996!  Why, I don't know!  Thanks for pointing that out.

??? ??? ???

Wouldn't a "Guru" already know the stats?  You are a fraud.  :P

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#14 : October 09, 2006, 08:15:46 PM

??? ??? ???

Wouldn't a "Guru" already know the stats? You are a fraud. :P

So shouldn't his screen name be Bucsfraud? 

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: STATISTICS MY FRIENDS!!!!!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools