Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: this is strictly just a topic starter...so dont blast it just want your opinion « previous next »
Page: 1

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
: December 11, 2006, 04:34:28 PM

how would you guys feel about trading cadillac to the texans for their 1st round pick to pick up adrian peterson and select joe thomas with our other pick...like i said...just a discussion topic...lemme hear your thoughts

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 11, 2006, 04:36:57 PM

Haven't given up on Caddy yet.  THe man has the makings of a great back, has proven his worth (at least last year, and in bursts here and there this year) as a good runner.

Having Peterson, and Thomas would be nice, so at least we think it would be...

But having Caddy and Thomas iss just fine by me.

That is like selling Caddy out, and saying you have given up on him already, really...

#2 : December 11, 2006, 04:39:05 PM

'click'

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#3 : December 11, 2006, 04:40:33 PM

Yeah I understand where you are coming from. It is a logical thought though, as the Texans need a RB and we could pick up one with a bit more size and strength with the same if not faster speed...Peterson would look good in Red and Pewter

escobar

Hall of Famer

#4 : December 11, 2006, 04:42:06 PM

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. I like Cadillac and think he is a sure 1300 yard 12 td back with the right pieces in place, but the opportunity to replace him with a back with better hands and a possible pro bowl LT does sound nice. A line of Thomas, Davis, Buenning (if he can play center), Joseph, and Trueblood with Peterson running behind them sounds great.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 11, 2006, 04:43:17 PM

That actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. I like Cadillac and think he is a sure 1300 yard 12 td back with the right pieces in place, but the opportunity to replace him with a back with better hands and a possible pro bowl LT does sound nice. A line of Thomas, Davis, Buenning (if he can play center), Joseph, and Trueblood with Caddy running behind them sounds great.

Sounds just as good to me...

gharen

Pro Bowler

#6 : December 11, 2006, 04:43:33 PM

I doubt Houston makes that trade. Peterson is more of a homerun hitter than Caddy and that's what they need most.

bizkitlimped

Hall of Famer
#7 : December 11, 2006, 04:50:59 PM

you never know tho..stranger things have happened...

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#8 : December 11, 2006, 04:53:27 PM

Two picks that high will chew up a lot of $$

Badabingnrt

Starter

#9 : December 11, 2006, 04:55:29 PM

lmao.....are you kidding me?

Cadillac is the real deal.  Your not going to have great games every week.  He wasn't getting the carries he got last year and yesterday was just an example of teams stacking the line.  Teams are stacking the line against him, after all who else scares you?

You say Galloway, but whos going to get him the ball.  Grads averages like 120 yards a game...and this is coming froma  fan of his
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: this is strictly just a topic starter...so dont blast it just want your opinion « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools