Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You ain't seen nothing yet, Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

: May 10, 2008, 10:36:14 AM

I was still in San Diego too. I did not get much grief from Raider fan everythime we went down to NFL events or to the Gas Lamp to party-- there was a ton of SD fan there. And they freaking hate Raider fans. I had one Raider fan talking trash in a bar and a SD fan jumped up and corrected him with this is my home not yours and you ain't welcome- get the F out and his whole group stood up between us. Charger fan hates Raider fan.

Also the most pricelss thing was we stayed in Delmar Beach and took the Coaster train down the morning of the game. Not thinking that damn train runs from LA-- It was packed in a sea of Black. Some Raider chants kept going. Well the minute we get to the trolley transfer in Old Town my buddy who is not that witty Jumps up like a man possessed rips off his head phones and yells ahhhhh-hhhaaaaa biiiiiiiiittttttchesssss game over Bucs win-- Robbins is AWOL (which had already been reported) and Gannon just rolled and broke his ankle in walk throughs. And he keeps yelling AHHHHHH   HHHAAAAA as we are getting off the train and onto the platform for the trolley. We go grab a few beers while waiting for the trolley to the stadium and there are a bunch of Buc fans waiting as well. I pull him aside and say WTF-- he looks at me straight faced and says dude i am FOS but they all look scared now dont they. That rumor was flying through that trolley station and every Radier fan had a cell to their ear trying to find out. I was almost pissing myself -- cause my buddy is about as quiet and straight laced as they come. Very non-confrontational. It was hilarious watching them scarmable like ants trying to figurte it out. That train was so quiet of any more chants.

Best part was we ran into 4 guys that sat  in our Section back home and hung out with them the rest of the trip.

Another funny site was all the GB fans down in Mexico who had already booked trips thinking they were going that year.

Aftert the win we went down to Pacific beach to The Baja Lobster Shack and Bar and the BArtender was throwing us doubles all night. As a Charger fan he was thrilled the Raiders got crushed.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 10, 2008, 09:37:32 AM

RedAlert is 100% correct.. a couple of awful home playoff losses with 3 horrible seasons mixed in.

Did you just hear that's what happened or did you see it?
I saw them all.

Well then I guess red alert wasn't 100% right.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : May 05, 2008, 04:41:17 PM

Ah, yes.

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#3 : May 05, 2008, 05:30:46 PM

LOL- Where are those fans now? pffft bandwagons.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#4 : May 05, 2008, 07:56:36 PM

I was still in San Diego.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#5 : May 05, 2008, 08:19:01 PM

What you trying to say Ben....fans should spill out into the streets at the end of every season?

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 05, 2008, 08:37:39 PM

Ain't seen nothing since, actually...

Ladyfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : May 05, 2008, 09:53:52 PM

Actually, yes.  They should spill out on to the streets at the end of the year.  I've never understood why the season ends with such a thud when a team does well.  Just because there ain't no friggin SB win doesn't mean the season was without great moments, times etc.  I think there should be end of the season community rallys before eveyone disperses...IMHO

Agent Orange

Starter

#8 : May 05, 2008, 10:41:32 PM

I was still in San Diego.

Me Too!!!

tbc_bucs

Hall of Famer
#9 : May 05, 2008, 10:46:45 PM

not a bad idea but the excitement just isnt there for the community to come together. The bucs players wont have much to say because they either had a losing season or lost a playoff game. I mean people could show their support by raiding the streets, but really every fan is going to come back next season and support them anyways...

Fire_Schiano

Practice Squad
#10 : May 05, 2008, 11:07:24 PM

lived through vinny so i think im infor life...have the tattoo to prove it.

#11 : May 05, 2008, 11:32:52 PM

What you trying to say Ben....fans should spill out into the streets at the end of every season?

LMAO..... just spit drink on my monitor.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#12 : May 05, 2008, 11:36:23 PM

When we beat the Raiders in the SB....Raider fans took to the streets in Oakland and starting rioting....even burned down a McDonalds.

Is that the type of passion you want in Tampa every loss?

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#13 : May 05, 2008, 11:50:27 PM

Ain't seen nothing since, actually...

LOL

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#14 : May 06, 2008, 12:21:38 AM

RedAlert is 100% correct.. a couple of awful home playoff losses with 3 horrible seasons mixed in.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You ain't seen nothing yet, Tampa « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools