Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You ain't seen nothing yet, Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : May 06, 2008, 12:41:48 AM

lived through vinny so i think im infor life...have the tattoo to prove it.

You have a tattoo of Vinny?   Cool!

rocketspeed

Practice Squad

#16 : May 06, 2008, 04:18:41 AM

LOL- Where are those fans now? pffft bandwagons.

What you trying to say Ben....fans should spill out into the streets at the end of every season?

It's rocketspeed ,

Regardless, that wasn't my point.

end of subject.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#17 : May 06, 2008, 04:34:45 AM

That "You ain't seen nuthin' yet" quote sure has come back to bite Gruden in the ass.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#18 : May 06, 2008, 09:10:36 AM

I was still in San Diego.

Me Too!!!

Sweet.  And I have to say this about that....  Raider Fans easily the biggest football idiots I've ever met. Not just met at a football game but ever. I swear I met china men that knew more about football.

Srsly,  This is the best football conversation I had with Raider fan, "Bucs Suck!"    Now to be fair a few hundred if not thousand managed that kind of excellent football analysis.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#19 : May 06, 2008, 09:12:10 AM

RedAlert is 100% correct.. a couple of awful home playoff losses with 3 horrible seasons mixed in.

Did you just hear that's what happened or did you see it?

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Agent Orange

Starter

#20 : May 06, 2008, 10:05:23 AM

You met some fans at the Super Bowl? All I saw was corporate geeks. Actually I hung out with a few Raider Fans and what I remember about them besides most of them leaving at halftime was their Raaaaiiiiiders chant. They only got to do it once but that's what I remember, how annoying it was. Kinda like New York fans. I've got a great picture of about 1,000 Raider fans waiting for the trolly outside the stadium in the 3rd quarter.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#21 : May 06, 2008, 10:25:03 AM

Here's a good one. The folks that sit right behind me at the bucs games went as well, only we didn't know. We ran into them ever single day and have become good friends.

Hard to say I met raider fans 'cause near as I can tell the only words they were taught to speak were "Bucs Suck!"

Walking the streets near the experience it was mostly lined with Raiders fan, so the Bucs Suck thing kept coming up. Finally one of the geniuses sent out about a 8 year old kid to run in front of me and speak.  Had to stoop to raider fans at that point with they, "Your Daddy Swallows and he wishes your mother would have."  That silenced the crowd.

Here's another good one, Philly fan, father and son, sat behind me at the game.

Woman Raider fan is leaving the game, third quarter like you mentioned. Now I haven't said word one to this person; yet as she walks past she says some crap. I didn't totally catch it but as she shot down the stairs the guy next to explained what she said. I can't remember the words but it was some BS and for me to keep my mouth shut.  Again I hadn't said word one to her. Well Well, just as she disappears she reappears because she left some items. Verbal beat down ensued.  Philly Fan luved it, actually mention it to me and was evidently impressed I hadn't said anything that made him regret bringing his kid.   

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#22 : May 06, 2008, 10:39:57 AM

When we beat the Raiders in the SB....Raider fans took to the streets in Oakland and starting rioting....even burned down a McDonalds.

Is that the type of passion you want in Tampa every loss?

Bet they still had fun though..... ;)

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
#23 : May 06, 2008, 07:15:27 PM

Ain't seen nothing since, actually...

HAHAHA.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future. - Josh Freeman

nickerson56

Starter
#24 : May 07, 2008, 06:03:04 PM

I swear I met china men that knew more about football.

[banghead]

gdavis

Starter

#25 : May 08, 2008, 09:00:42 AM

I drank and partied as much last night as I did when the Bucs won the Super Bowl and it isn't even football season. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

bucbeast

Second String
#26 : May 08, 2008, 10:36:39 AM

Here's a good one. The folks that sit right behind me at the bucs games went as well, only we didn't know. We ran into them ever single day and have become good friends.

Hard to say I met raider fans 'cause near as I can tell the only words they were taught to speak were "Bucs Suck!"

Walking the streets near the experience it was mostly lined with Raiders fan, so the Bucs Suck thing kept coming up. Finally one of the geniuses sent out about a 8 year old kid to run in front of me and speak. Had to stoop to raider fans at that point with they, "Your Daddy Swallows and he wishes your mother would have." That silenced the crowd.

Here's another good one, Philly fan, father and son, sat behind me at the game.

Woman Raider fan is leaving the game, third quarter like you mentioned. Now I haven't said word one to this person; yet as she walks past she says some crap. I didn't totally catch it but as she shot down the stairs the guy next to explained what she said. I can't remember the words but it was some a subject for debate and for me to keep my mouth shut. Again I hadn't said word one to her. Well Well, just as she disappears she reappears because she left some items. Verbal beat down ensued. Philly Fan luved it, actually mention it to me and was evidently impressed I hadn't said anything that made him regret bringing his kid.

The Raider faithful were quite the scum bags and could not keep their collective pie holes shut. I'm eating lunch at one of the better places in La Jolla and this skank comes by the table and starts running her mouth on her way to forage in the bathroom, well I guess the manager saw what had happened and on the way out girl starts again and the security people gathered her and her party up and tossed them out as they screamed in protest. I have to say by Friday night in the popular areas like the gaslight district the SDPD had seen enough and any Raider fan confronting a Buc fan was arrested on the spot, hell Saturday night we were actually baiting the idiots with off color remarks just to get them started, then the very reliable SDPD would come and do their thing......... Good times, good times!

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#27 : May 08, 2008, 10:41:49 AM

My dad sat directly behind now FL Gov. Charlie Christ and he said that Christ and himself got into a few cursing matches with some near seated Raider fans too. Too funny.

Raider Scum!

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#28 : May 08, 2008, 11:05:22 AM

My dad sat directly behind now FL Gov. Charlie Christ and he said that Christ and himself got into a few cursing matches with some near seated Raider fans too. Too funny.

FYI, it's Crist, not Christ (as in Jesus.)  I like Charlie...but that might be going a little far.  ;)

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#29 : May 08, 2008, 11:49:19 AM

...and he said that Christ and himself got into a few cursing matches with some near seated Raider fans too. Too funny.

The typo makes it funnier

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You ain't seen nothing yet, Tampa « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools