Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You ain't seen nothing yet, Tampa « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#30 : May 08, 2008, 12:20:59 PM

My dad sat directly behind now FL Gov. Charlie Christ and he said that Christ and himself got into a few cursing matches with some near seated Raider fans too. Too funny.

FYI, it's Crist, not Christ (as in Jesus.) I like Charlie...but that might be going a little far. ;)

My bad, typo. Me too lol.

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#31 : May 09, 2008, 01:33:11 PM

The fellow that sits behind me ended up at the urinal next to Gannon.   He asked if Gannon was scared?  "No," came the reply. 

"Perhaps you should be."

I didn't not run into violent Raider fans, just the constant Bucs suck and nothing more.  I expected to have some decent coversations about Gru the Tuck call their owner, blah blah blah... nothing.

SD fans Hate Raider fans, but most of the locals I talked to were taking the Raiders.   LAME!

One more about buc fan. So I'm at some bar in old town, quite a few bucs fans around, start up a conversation with some guy we discuss where more specifically we are from. First he has kind of a ehhole response about everyone being from tampa.  I let that slide, mention I live near such and such intersection.

He goes, I was at a party near there a few years back, describes the property, the women the food the hundreds of people, the great time he had....

Yeah, that was my party. Glad you had a good time.   

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#32 : May 10, 2008, 12:01:35 AM

RedAlert is 100% correct.. a couple of awful home playoff losses with 3 horrible seasons mixed in.

Did you just hear that's what happened or did you see it?
I saw them all.

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You ain't seen nothing yet, Tampa « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools