Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: duemeg « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#15 : December 11, 2006, 10:34:22 PM

What about 21-45 demo?

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#16 : December 11, 2006, 10:45:24 PM

What about 21-45 demo?

I don't have access to all the cumes and I don't have the Arbitrends. I only have the 12+ and the 25-54 breakdowns.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#17 : December 11, 2006, 10:49:10 PM

BTW, this was an interesting column as well:

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/11/21/Sports/Duemig_a_shill_for_Jo.shtml

Itchalot

Hall of Famer
#18 : December 11, 2006, 11:00:13 PM

Wow that sounds eerily familiar.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#19 : December 11, 2006, 11:01:48 PM

BTW, this was an interesting column as well:

http://www.sptimes.com/2003/11/21/Sports/Duemig_a_shill_for_Jo.shtml

That's a good article.  I didn't realize the times had anyone good writing for them.  JOHN C. COTEY seems to be pretty good.    That article was spot on.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#20 : December 12, 2006, 12:32:20 AM

REALLY???

#2Linebacker32

Starter

#21 : December 12, 2006, 12:22:12 AM

Well  Well now. Deumeg is an pompus idiot. I listen to his show everyday and for a little while i was drinking the kooliad as he say. But now being on here he's starting to get on my nerves because every show now he dogs gruden every show. and when someone calls in a has a different opinion then he gets pissed at them, tells them they know nothing and hangs up on them just like the two articles says.  Maybe he is the ring leader of gooberville and is bowing down listeners are his trolls.  I didnt know he was like this. I have a totally different view of him now. I will still listen cause i love to hear what these crazy callers call in to say and things but i think im going to start listening to Brantly's show at 7pm now also. You know who else's show sucks? Dan Scillio. He's garbage...

I'm also still waiting for the bucs to can aAlstott also. I remember all last season Big Dog was saying that gruden hated alstott and he was not going to resign him because he didnt like him. Now i understand peoples frustration with him not running the ball but we still got two other pretty good backs in Pittman and Willams who are pretty good. It's just in grudens system he deosnt feture the fullback i guess. hes the coach so im not going to say i know more than him but it would be good for him to get a few more carries but i thik latly he has been getting him more involve in the passing and running game.

watson

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 12, 2006, 08:07:43 AM

Yes, Brantley is still on. But for those who don't understand ratings--he's #1 at his timeslot period. Not just sports shows. At drive time for the 21-45 demographic.
I guess that is why I can't stand him.....I don't fit his demographic.  The extra years gives me more insight into what a severe case of RCI he has.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

T

Hall of Famer

#23 : December 12, 2006, 08:37:52 AM

I stopped listening to sportsradio when I discovered it's not about sharing and discussing sports opinions it's for entertainment and idiot jocks who know more about golf than anything else making up lies to get ratings.

#24 : December 12, 2006, 09:02:00 AM

Yes, Brantley is still on. But for those who don't understand ratings--he's #1 at his timeslot period. Not just sports shows. At drive time for the 21-45 demographic.
I guess that is why I can't stand him.....I don't fit his demographic.  The extra years gives me more insight into what a severe case of RCI he has.

I'm right in his demographic, but I can't stand the guy.

All yelling, false "insider reports" and crap all the time.

#25 : December 12, 2006, 09:03:20 AM

I stopped listening to sportsradio when I discovered it's not about sharing and discussing sports opinions it's for entertainment and idiot jocks who know more about golf than anything else making up lies to get ratings.

I would agree, but if you try sportsradio 1470, you would get a bit of a different feel for it, as well.

They have respectful, yet opinionated local hosts.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#26 : December 12, 2006, 09:35:24 AM

And Gruden is going to sign Simms to a long contract just to screw the Bucs before he's out the door.

Yeah I remember that. Turns out the offer was for 2 years for 6 million. Not a long term, and the money is average for a starting QB in the NFL. So now he bashes Gruden yesturday because it isn't long enough and not enough money!

I guess Duemig forgot Gruden doesn't sign players to contracts, that's Bruce Allan's job.

Duemig is a moron!

Badbud8

Second String

#27 : December 12, 2006, 06:17:19 PM

I said TODAY!

Hell fire, even a Broke clock is right 2 times a day,That is a better record than some of the Dumb Dog's Pick's

TDTB

Second String

#28 : December 12, 2006, 06:58:28 PM

My favorite moment in Tampa radio was when Brantley decked Duemig on the air. I'm still laughing 10 years after it happened.
What? I've never heard of that.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#29 : December 12, 2006, 07:20:27 PM

Recalling Brantley decking him, and those stories included in the articles so nicely linked - well now my fine Dumbdog fans, don'tcha feel all warm and fuzzy.  Still love the one about the Glazers selling the bucs, insider information, a guarantee, just a matter of time - what a bs er. 

It isn't sports radio, it is just a show filled with polarized positions trying to make news, not reporting, not discussing with basis.  Just bs. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: duemeg « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools