Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: duemeg « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : December 12, 2006, 11:36:07 PM

I stopped listening to sportsradio when I discovered it's not about sharing and discussing sports opinions it's for entertainment and idiot jocks who know more about golf than anything else making up lies to get ratings.

I would agree, but if you try sportsradio 1470, you would get a bit of a different feel for it, as well.

They have respectful, yet opinionated local hosts.
Well, according to RJ JP is a goober.  Probably bacause he doesn't worship at the feet of the Devil Rays.  He is very fair on the Bucs.

#31 : December 12, 2006, 11:38:41 PM

I stopped listening to sportsradio when I discovered it's not about sharing and discussing sports opinions it's for entertainment and idiot jocks who know more about golf than anything else making up lies to get ratings.

I would agree, but if you try sportsradio 1470, you would get a bit of a different feel for it, as well.

They have respectful, yet opinionated local hosts.
Well, according to RJ JP is a goober. Probably bacause he doesn't worship at the feet of the Devil Rays. He is very fair on the Bucs.
LOL, my beef with him is on the Rays I'll admit. The problem isn't that he doesn't 'worship' but that he plays to the audience to much like almost all of the Tampa sports media...RAH RAH SPEND MONEY!!! Yet it's not smart money...and lemme say there are some members of the press who get their read on at DRB...I can promise you that.....
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: duemeg « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools