Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles Fans.... lowest life forms ever? « previous next »
Page: 1

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

: October 23, 2006, 06:08:01 PM

From my experience at the game yesterday, Eagles fans are the biggest dirtbags imagineable. I actually saw a crowd of about 9 Eagles fans chanting at a 7 or 8 year old kid walking with his dad. They were making fun of the kids eyebrows.

If Osama wants to know where to strike next.... Philly on gameday would be perfect.

ToddyBuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 23, 2006, 06:15:27 PM

Was there about 4,000 of them there yesterday..  If I lived in Philly I would come to Tampa if I saw them on the schedule.. Also most of those fans live here in the Tampa area now..
At least we did not have the 20,000 in Atlanta with those terrrible towels..

Bucs-Lightning already World Champions. Rays Next!!!

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 23, 2006, 06:18:55 PM

There were WAY more than 4,000 Eagle fans at that game.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#3 : October 23, 2006, 06:34:44 PM

Has there ever been a more undeserving nickname than " The City of Brotherly Love"?

#4 : October 23, 2006, 06:39:53 PM

Has there ever been a more undeserving nickname than " The City of Brotherly Love"?

A big AMEN to that gharen.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 23, 2006, 06:42:02 PM

You mean the same Eagle fans that poked fun at Joe Jurevicious' dead baby?  Or the ones that poked fun at Bill Parcells' dead brother?  Or maybe the f***ers that booed Santa Clause...

Yea, Eagle fans are scum.

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

#6 : October 23, 2006, 06:49:15 PM

I'd put the Red Sox (whiners, crybabies, just plain jerks) fans and the Yankee (**CENSORED**y, arrogant, a 'we rule the world' attitude) fans pretty close, but yeah Eagle fans are the worst fan of all.

#7 : October 23, 2006, 06:53:26 PM

You mean the same Eagle fans that poked fun at Joe Jurevicious' dead baby? Or the ones that poked fun at Bill Parcells' dead brother? Or maybe the f***ers that booed Santa Clause...

Yea, Eagle fans are scum.
Or the same ones that dumped beer all over this guy and his kid in 2001. (I was there, sitting next to those pathetic losers)
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Eagles Fans.... lowest life forms ever? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools