Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IAN BECKLES COACHING RECORD: 3-8-1.... OFFENSE 6.2 Points per game!! LOL « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

coolhandluke

Starter

: December 12, 2006, 09:36:42 AM

What is funny is that IAN BECKLES took over a Youth Football TEAM that went 14-0 last year and turned them into a 3-8-1 TEAM who lost their last game 38-0!!! 

His Offense only averaged 6.2 points a game.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#1 : December 12, 2006, 09:40:11 AM

Yeah but they had injuries, they lost kids who moved away and becuase of the high housing costs in the area they couldn't get new kids. It really isn't his fault anyway, no one could do better.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#2 : December 12, 2006, 09:54:47 AM

Yeah but they had injuries, they lost kids who moved away and becuase of the high housing costs in the area they couldn't get new kids. It really isn't his fault anyway, no one could do better.

I have no idea if any of that is true.   However, if Ian is losing that badly, how can he feel qualified to insult Gruden every 2 seconds?    Ian is pathetic on the radio, but you'd think he could at least coach a little league football team though given his upbringing and career.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : December 12, 2006, 10:02:49 AM

I have no idea if any of that is true. However, if Ian is losing that badly, how can he feel qualified to insult Gruden every 2 seconds? Ian is pathetic on the radio, but you'd think he could at least coach a little league football team though given his upbringing and career.
He's using the general excuses people use for Gruden.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

corruptpirate

Pro Bowler

#4 : December 12, 2006, 10:11:28 AM

lol, hilarious.

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#5 : December 12, 2006, 10:23:46 AM

I know.   Except that the excuses people use for Gruden have more validity.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#6 : December 12, 2006, 10:58:34 AM

Why? Same situation , maybe I actually of course have no idea but then again if HC's are just a function of their team it is obviously not Ian's fault.

Frankly I know some of the Grudenista were having to get their beepers on after they ripped Dungy and then had to ponder that if they claim Dungy sucks becuase of that defense vs JAX so does Gruden because of this offense. Of course DTG was just plain honest enough to say that poor play is Dungy's fault but not Gruden's whihc makes perfect sense.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

gharen

Pro Bowler

#7 : December 12, 2006, 11:10:34 AM

Ian always has been a loser and always will be. Look at the teams he played for here in Tampa and before that in college at Indiana.

#8 : December 12, 2006, 11:14:54 AM

Are we really comparing some team of lil kids to our professional franchise? Are you kidding me?

Runole

Hall of Famer
#9 : December 12, 2006, 12:17:46 PM

It is always the easiest to be a "NEGATOLOGIST" since perfection is impossible you will always have something to complain or criticize. 

Beckles and Ron are typical ignorant negative blatherers on radio...   You have to wonder do they ever have an original or intelligent thought?

Beckles truly has reached the bottom of the barrel when he professes to the world how much he "HATES" Gruden, and then wonders?? why Gruden doesn't give him some love???   No one is that stupid are they??

Move over T.O.  IAN is calling!!!

T

Hall of Famer

#10 : December 12, 2006, 12:24:07 PM

They played the toughest schedule in the league and 7 games in 4 days so cut Ian some slack. Also, his best player was grounded and couldn't play for half of the season. Stupid parents and their rules!!

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#11 : December 12, 2006, 06:29:51 PM

Not really...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#12 : December 12, 2006, 11:27:45 PM

THEY ARE PEEWEES!!!JERKS!!

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#13 : December 13, 2006, 12:15:06 AM

I know. Except that the excuses people use for Gruden have more validity.

Why? Same situation , maybe I actually of course have no idea but then again if HC's are just a function of their team...

Maybe you're on to something or maybe you're just a function of this board ??? ::)

Badbud8

Second String

#14 : December 13, 2006, 06:27:36 AM

THEY ARE PEEWEES!!!JERKS!!

And that makes Ian a Better Coach,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,HOW?
Like Gruden ,His Win ,Lost record speaks for it self,,,,,,,Wait Beckles NEVER won a Championship :o :o :o
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IAN BECKLES COACHING RECORD: 3-8-1.... OFFENSE 6.2 Points per game!! LOL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools