Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IAN BECKLES COACHING RECORD: 3-8-1.... OFFENSE 6.2 Points per game!! LOL « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

coolhandluke

Starter

#15 : December 13, 2006, 06:52:36 AM

The TBYFL RAIDERS offered Ian the Head Coaching position with the team that had just gone 14-0 and the kids were moving up to another age group. He was handed a Winning team!!
Word is Ian thought he could just go through the motions because he THOUGHT he knew Football. What happened is he got his A$$ Handed to him all Year.

Not to many happy people over there..

Just like any Football team in any division, if you dont prepare you will not succeed.

No wonder Ian is Bashing Gruden, He has a hard time looking in the mirror, it is easier to point out others failures instead of taking responsibility for your own

grefly

Starter

#16 : December 13, 2006, 08:05:42 AM

HAHA - That is AWSOME! I would love to get some of those parents on the radio!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 13, 2006, 08:20:24 AM

Rumor has it that Beckles job is in severe jeopardy as it is a well known fact that he plays only his favorites which includes "lil Willie" who is not only small but slow as well!  On top of that the parents "fav"   Big bad Johnny  who  has always been a hard nosed tough inside runner continues to languish on the bench.  How much more can these parents be expected to take with this "loser" remaining coach????   An angry parent was overheard stating  "MY grandmother could coach better than that big fat duffus"...   Truly tempers and patience are a wits end!   Another parent stated: "the signs are coming out next year if he is still on the field. We won't tolerate it!!" ;D ;D ;D

BucsAddict

Starter

#18 : December 13, 2006, 09:47:19 AM

weak thread.

==================================================
Gruden: Simms is gonna be a helluva quaterback- unless I screw it up.

Badbud8

Second String

#19 : December 13, 2006, 10:06:04 AM

weak thread.

Yet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,It was strong enough to get  YOU    to Respond :o ::) :o ::)

coolhandluke

Starter

#20 : December 13, 2006, 10:08:26 AM

This thread is Strong and True...

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#21 : December 14, 2006, 01:15:33 AM

Rumor has it that Beckles job is in severe jeopardy as it is a well known fact that he plays only his favorites which includes "lil Willie" who is not only small but slow as well! On top of that the parents "fav" Big bad Johnny who has always been a hard nosed tough inside runner continues to languish on the bench. How much more can these parents be expected to take with this "loser" remaining coach???? An angry parent was overheard stating "MY grandmother could coach better than that big fat duffus"... Truly tempers and patience are a wits end! Another parent stated: "the signs are coming out next year if he is still on the field. We won't tolerate it!!" ;D ;D ;D

Runole

Hall of Famer
#22 : December 14, 2006, 11:53:55 AM

Rumor has it that Beckles job is in severe jeopardy as it is a well known fact that he plays only his favorites which includes "lil Willie" who is not only small but slow as well! On top of that the parents "fav" Big bad Johnny who has always been a hard nosed tough inside runner continues to languish on the bench. How much more can these parents be expected to take with this "loser" remaining coach???? An angry parent was overheard stating "MY grandmother could coach better than that big fat duffus"... Truly tempers and patience are a wits end! Another parent stated: "the signs are coming out next year if he is still on the field. We won't tolerate it!!" ;D ;D ;D

Good to know someone can appreciate "ironic" sarcastic humor.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#23 : December 14, 2006, 01:58:34 PM

Has he ever talked about his peewee team on the radio?  love to see what he has said.  Also remeber him talking about how good his little girl is at football.  Does he still do that too?

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

#24 : December 14, 2006, 02:22:59 PM

Has he ever talked about his peewee team on the radio?  love to see what he has said.  Also remeber him talking about how good his little girl is at football.  Does he still do that too?

That was "poo poo" and she isn't his lil girl.

I can't understand how coaching a team of lil kids is comparable to coaching the bucs.... this entire thread is a bit ridiculous IMO.

coolhandluke

Starter

#25 : December 14, 2006, 02:59:27 PM

H D E There is so much in Common with the Bucs. We play the same Football on the same size field. We pass, Run, Shotgun, kick extra points work 2 hours a day in the heat 3-4 days a week. 

To these kids and parents and Coaches it is a great game. They hit just like the pros hit. so the players deserve the same Coaching and Teaching.. Maybe even more then the pros. So when a Coach comes in who takes over a team that the last year just went 14-0 and he brings them down to 3-8-1 he didnt do his homework and didnt give those kids 100%... They deserved that much.

There are alot of unhappy people over there because of that.

Mr. Big NFL player comes in and instead of teaching.. He phoned it in!

Nuff Said

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#26 : December 14, 2006, 03:35:50 PM

I don't think any of us are saying its comical that a Pee Wee team lost more than it has won. The only thing that I find hilarious is the fact that Beckles who constantly drops accusations on Gruden and every other sports figure in the name of ratings, in Gruden's case consistently argueing that he is an egomaniac and can't maintain the respect of his team, that this same Ian Beckles cannot maintain the respect and interest of a group of 10 and 11 year olds enough to even get them to show up consistently for practice or games much less try hard enough to win. I would pay for video of Ian trying to make these kids use NFL techniques while they roll their eyes and ignore him.

Badbud8

Second String

#27 : December 14, 2006, 04:36:49 PM

I can't understand how coaching a team of lil kids is comparable to coaching the bucs.... this entire thread is a bit ridiculous IMO.

But Yet, :o Here you are Posting on it. ::)

Pretty Sure Most everyone here,Know the difference between the 2 team.

But when you are on the Radio and using it to Blast someone,,,,Best not to have anything for them to fire back at you with.

Beckles and his Pop Warner team, Is just that ???

Can't see Him,as a Good coach at any level,,,,,If you want my opinion,and if you dont ,,you still got it. Just like we get His, that he Don't like Gruden

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#28 : December 14, 2006, 05:11:29 PM

this guy never does his HOMEWORK and is really uninformed and doesn't know squat about anything...the same thing over and over hes BORRRRRRING and dumber then even Sllly o which I thought impossible till this HATE CRUSADE  STARTED all year this guy needs to be replaced big time ....hes just an ex jock that never did nothing in his whole career but when he talks about himself you would think this dude was an all pro or some real tough guy but on the contrary he was a less then mediocre weak ass punk that never had his guys backs....wouldn't lift a finger to aid his qb or rb when they were getting roughed up....HE WAS A YELLOW PUNK.....hes relying on no body ever remembering what a turd he really was.....and thank god hes on radio cause hes ugly right down to the bone and dresses like hes 10 years old ....a real no class boob.

#29 : December 14, 2006, 05:17:27 PM

this guy never does his HOMEWORK and is really uninformed and doesn't know squat about anything...the same thing over and over hes BORRRRRRING and dumber then even Sllly o which I thought impossible till this HATE CRUSADE  STARTED all year this guy needs to be replaced big time ....hes just an ex jock that never did nothing in his whole career but when he talks about himself you would think this dude was an all pro or some real tough guy but on the contrary he was a less then mediocre weak ass punk that never had his guys backs....wouldn't lift a finger to aid his qb or rb when they were getting roughed up....HE WAS A YELLOW PUNK.....hes relying on no body ever remembering what a turd he really was.....and thank god hes on radio cause hes ugly right down to the bone and dresses like hes 10 years old ....a real no class boob.

LMAO!!!
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IAN BECKLES COACHING RECORD: 3-8-1.... OFFENSE 6.2 Points per game!! LOL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools