Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IAN BECKLES COACHING RECORD: 3-8-1.... OFFENSE 6.2 Points per game!! LOL « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#30 : December 14, 2006, 06:22:34 PM

What is funny is that IAN BECKLES took over a Youth Football TEAM that went 14-0 last year and turned them into a 3-8-1 TEAM who lost their last game 38-0!!!

His Offense only averaged 6.2 points a game.

Its his salary cap. Also he is an idiot for throwing rocks at a glass house. Ian or shall I say Iam's please get over yourself and try to look at life half full and ever changing......OBD

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#31 : December 14, 2006, 09:47:40 PM

I find this hilarious
this guy never does his HOMEWORK and is really uninformed and doesn't know squat about anything...the same thing over and over hes BORRRRRRING and dumber then even Sllly o which I thought impossible till this HATE CRUSADE  STARTED all year this guy needs to be replaced big time ....hes just an ex jock that never did nothing in his whole career but when he talks about himself you would think this dude was an all pro or some real tough guy but on the contrary he was a less then mediocre weak ass punk that never had his guys backs....wouldn't lift a finger to aid his qb or rb when they were getting roughed up....HE WAS A YELLOW PUNK.....hes relying on no body ever remembering what a turd he really was.....and thank god hes on radio cause hes ugly right down to the bone and dresses like hes 10 years old ....a real no class boob.

LMAO!!!

I second that LMAO

Runole

Hall of Famer
#32 : December 14, 2006, 10:54:07 PM

I must say I find it most refreshing that others have noticed the same "weakness" of Ian and and his fellow "ranter". As one poster pointed out it is disturbing listening to all the callers that always agree. It must be a screeners perogative.    Also has anyone else heard the "producer" ? or board op? that spews his ignorant BS lately?

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#33 : December 15, 2006, 02:10:46 AM

Why is it that anyone on the radio--jock, former player, board op, producer--are all idiots if they don't agree with all the football experts here?  Believe it or not guys, there are people that know as much football as you & they still disagree with you & agree with "others."  I tend to think somebody who played profootball for 10 yrs. might know a little something about the game. And all the so called "haters" were not always that way--they were big on the koolade, especially during TC.

coolhandluke

Starter

#34 : December 15, 2006, 07:17:49 AM

Karen, News Flash, they dont care about what we think, or our opinon. It is all about them. There are alot of people in this area and others who know more about the X` and Os of Football then they do.

That is like saying what does a Woman know about Sports?  Just because a person has played 10 years in the pros doesnt make him an expert, and it also means just because you might be woman, doesnt mean you dont know SQUAT!

#35 : December 15, 2006, 08:56:02 AM

Why is it that anyone on the radio--jock, former player, board op, producer--are all idiots if they don't agree with all the football experts here?  Believe it or not guys, there are people that know as much football as you & they still disagree with you & agree with "others."  I tend to think somebody who played profootball for 10 yrs. might know a little something about the game. And all the so called "haters" were not always that way--they were big on the koolade, especially during TC.

My main beef with the WDAE folks:

Ron & Ian: shrill, classless and b!tchy.  Plus, all of their horrible, prejudiced views disgust me.
Big Dog: his "insider" info is horrible (he has a laundry list of botched stories).  He's shrill (oh, god, is he rude and loud), classless and b!tchy.

Now, I don't agree with everything that they say.  Or with everything that JP, Scott Brantly and Bobby Fenton say.

It's just that JP, Scott and Bobby actually are opinionated without being so shrill and rude.  They seem like real people who are able to have a real conversation with their callers and a rapport with their listeners.

pewtersurf

Hall of Famer
#36 : December 15, 2006, 01:21:06 PM

My main beef with the WDAE folks:

Ron & Ian: shrill, classless and b!tchy.  Plus, all of their horrible, prejudiced views disgust me.
Big Dog: his "insider" info is horrible (he has a laundry list of botched stories).  He's shrill (oh, god, is he rude and loud), classless and b!tchy.

Now, I don't agree with everything that they say.  Or with everything that JP, Scott Brantly and Bobby Fenton say.

It's just that JP, Scott and Bobby actually are opinionated without being so shrill and rude.  They seem like real people who are able to have a real conversation with their callers and a rapport with their listeners.

Agree tottally with you.  I always liked Scott Brantly.  JP and bobby Fenton seem to be more nuetral than negative.

Get your Battle Flag!  Join the Fight!

Runole

Hall of Famer
#37 : December 15, 2006, 03:32:50 PM

Why is it that anyone on the radio--jock, former player, board op, producer--are all idiots if they don't agree with all the football experts here? Believe it or not guys, there are people that know as much football as you & they still disagree with you & agree with "others." I tend to think somebody who played profootball for 10 yrs. might know a little something about the game. And all the so called "haters" were not always that way--they were big on the koolade, especially during TC.

Karen,

The Bucs are having a miserable season.   What is original or entlightning about spending an entire show bashing the team and the coaches every day???   Do you honestly believe that Gruden and the players aren't aware of their less than satisfactory performance???  Do you think they go home blissfully happy at the season they are having? 

The last couple of days Ron, Ian, and company have actually entertained the thoughts that Gruden would design plays to make players look bad??    Or stating on the radio how much you "hate" a certain individual?  How immature and childish is that??

If you think that is commentary worthy of praise or lauding we will just have to disagree.   Personally, I find it totally embarrassing that such commentary fills the airwaves during their time period.

It would be so nice if Brantley and Fenton's station had a stronger signal.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#38 : December 15, 2006, 03:43:55 PM

If you think that is commentary worthy of praise or lauding we will just have to disagree.   Personally, I find it totally embarrassing that such commentary fills the airwaves during their time period.

It is football season in a two team town and since no one cares a whit about hockey until maybe April what would they talk about? In NO when the Saints were the only game in town it was all Saints all the time during the seaosn no matter what. In Dallas, it is pretty much all Cowboys right now. Football is king. If you wan to talk about this season there is nothing good to say right now. I mean find your bright spot in it?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

4bucs

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 16, 2006, 03:36:27 AM

runole,right on buddy,I listen to 1470 om my computer I believe its sportsradio1470 .com if anybodys intrested.JP PETERSEN S on at 12 noon and has a great show but theres just no one on in their time slot ...you'd have to be a moron to believe some of the things they say ....you have to take it from where it comes.When Barber retires do you think they ax these 2 idiots pronto or what...what a difference a guy with all the class in the world Ronde compared to a turd like Ian who now wants to defend the hate hes spewing out there to fisti cuffs with Gruden if need be .....what a no class punk.CONSTANTLY STIRRING THE POT JUST CAUSE HE GOT LET GO ,HIS SHOW SUCKED AND HE DIDN'T GET THE COLOR JOB DOING THE GAMES.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: IAN BECKLES COACHING RECORD: 3-8-1.... OFFENSE 6.2 Points per game!! LOL « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools