Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Progress: California Supreme Court Overturns Gay Marriage Ban « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 31 32 33

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#480 : May 30, 2008, 06:52:16 PM

"California made history by putting the history of gay Americans' struggle for civil rights" I have to l a laugh here. Civil Rights? When all this is about a bedroom decision....

Amazing how some are so hung up on sex .... I wonder how many times it will need to be pointed out that this topic is not about sex.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#481 : May 30, 2008, 07:00:34 PM

Amazing how some are so hung up on sex .... I wonder how many times it will need to be pointed out that this topic is not about sex.

or is it?  what makes a gay man gay?  or what defines a homosexual woman?

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#482 : May 30, 2008, 07:12:52 PM

what makes a gay man gay?

My guess:

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#483 : May 30, 2008, 10:11:51 PM

Do they still sell that Zima crap?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#484 : May 30, 2008, 11:10:40 PM

"California made history by putting the history of gay Americans' struggle for civil rights" I have to l a laugh here. Civil Rights? When all this is about a bedroom decision....

Amazing how some are so hung up as its about Civil Rights... Its about personal rights to choose how you want to have sex...Not Civil Rights... So please quit trying to tie the two together...There is no comparison...OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#485 : May 30, 2008, 11:12:36 PM

If you don't like me pointing out what is wrong then don't go around and tell me its right when all it takes is common sense, a little wisdom, knowledge and understanding to know the difference...OBD

It's good that there are people like you who can use their common sense to determine what is right for everyone else.

Just trying to bring out the true meaning of being homosexual... One persons choice as to how they want to have sex which is not about Civil Rights...OBD

Page: 1 ... 31 32 33
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Progress: California Supreme Court Overturns Gay Marriage Ban « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools