Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is the Defense playing so poorly « previous next »
Page: 1 2

InlandTaipan

Practice Squad

#15 : October 09, 2006, 10:49:30 PM

I feel like a **CENSORED** for not helping you in your game that one time. Sorry man.

Acient history you bastard, water under the bridge bastard...just kidding, just a game...i did come in second without your help...just so you know.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#16 : October 10, 2006, 07:29:49 AM

One shovel is useful for one thing.

The other shovel is useful for another.

Doesn't mean that they both can't dig, and it doesn't mean that they are bad either.

I am sure the coaches tell the guys to go out and get blown around on runs, and miss tackles entirely...

They don't actually, for those of you who might miss the real point here.

The Cover Two is still in place. And if Vets can't get pumped up and train effectively on their own, or motivate themselves properly, it is all on them, IMO. The system is still the same, the Main Man is still there, and the leadership is still intact. It is on the players not getting it done.

It's also small critical adjustments not being made during the game.  If you think that Rod not being here isn't hurting this team big time you are totally mistaken...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

drywallbuc

Starter

#17 : October 10, 2006, 03:07:25 PM

weve lost a total of three coaches, by not giving barry permision to void his contract. now we can see it in the performance of his coached def line. conspiracy theorist please rise to the occasion.

buy american
hire american
save america

boycott chinese goods
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Why is the Defense playing so poorly « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools