Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bandwagon « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#30 : December 14, 2006, 12:19:32 AM

Since you were obviosly paying attention: I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE DOUG WILLIAMS WAS HERE----1976-1982---AND EVER SINCE!  I don't see what that has to do with ANY arguement--we suck. End of story.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#31 : December 14, 2006, 12:23:32 AM

Since you were obviosly paying attention: I HAVE BEEN A FAN SINCE DOUG WILLIAMS WAS HERE----1976-1982---AND EVER SINCE!

So then why would you say this is the worst offense ever when 1986 proved to be??? As well as 76-77, 83, 85, 86, 91.  Your right I was obviously paying attention-- I didn't expect you to know that because you never brought up the years worse than this. You just blanketly said this was the worse. The proper end of the story.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#32 : December 14, 2006, 12:28:58 AM

It definately looks worse. Especially after you thought you team won a super bowl & was no longer the laughing stock of the NFL. I resent the coach that has brought us back to that.

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#33 : December 14, 2006, 12:32:06 AM

Did you resent the 11-5 HC after the 5-11 season????

BP1

Pro Bowler

#34 : December 14, 2006, 12:43:01 AM

So you were only on the wagon for the wins-- thanks for clarifying ::)

Wrong answer... I have been around since 79... have never seen an offense this bad.

Sure you have -- did you miss the mid 80's all together then- I mean you are the one who said 1986 was the worse ever.

Karen 1986 was much worse, But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

You could always throw 76-77, 83, 85, 86, 91 in there as well, but whats the point--- doesn't fit your argument ::)

Good for me I was born in 1986 so I missed all those bad Bucs teams. I really started learning about football by watching games with my dad when I was like around 10. If Bucs fans stayed with the team through many seasons like the one we are having this season, then we have the greatest fans ever. GO BUCS!!!!!!

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#35 : December 14, 2006, 12:44:20 AM

That's a silly question.  I resent how BAD he has let us become when we were 11-5 last year.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#36 : December 14, 2006, 08:31:37 AM

So you were only on the wagon for the wins-- thanks for clarifying ::)

Wrong answer... I have been around since 79... have never seen an offense this bad.

Sure you have -- did you miss the mid 80's all together then- I mean you are the one who said 1986 was the worse ever.

Karen 1986 was much worse, But I wouldn't expect you to know that.

You could always throw 76-77, 83, 85, 86, 91 in there as well, but whats the point--- doesn't fit your argument ::)

Actually... 1986 was the worst team, this is the worst offense and back then we could ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS blame Culverhouse for being such a tightwad.

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#37 : December 14, 2006, 10:05:28 AM

Gruden isn't going anywhere.

I think it will break many hearts when he puts together a winning program, and all the haters have to watch it happen every week.  Boy, how will they ever go on?

That's about all us "grudenista's" have to cheer for Boid...LOL ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

NativeOfTheBay

Second String

#38 : December 14, 2006, 12:04:24 PM

I hope more fake fans end up giving up, so i can get a ticket to RJS finally. I have vivid memories of drunk rednecks at the Sombrero yelling " Break his fu*king neck"!! Now those were the fans. These bandwagoners are here because its a "fad" to them.  ::)

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#39 : December 14, 2006, 04:54:43 PM

I hope more fake fans end up giving up, so i can get a ticket to RJS finally. I have vivid memories of drunk rednecks at the Sombrero yelling " Break his fu*king neck"!! Now those were the fans. These bandwagoners are here because its a "fad" to them. ::)

I used to serve cokes to those guys when I was a kid... ;D

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

bucsfan4ever

Pro Bowler
#40 : December 14, 2006, 05:09:39 PM

Been on the wagon since the very FIRST game (anybody got a pillow??) and will be til the end of time (or God Forbid) the bucs move to another city. Loved the coach (no matter who), love the unis (no matter the color) and the players (no matter the name).
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#41 : December 14, 2006, 05:13:26 PM

Had a firm grip on the bandwagon rail since the late 70s. Believe me, the ride was awful damn bumpy until about 1997! It slowed waaaaaay down during the Super Bowl season because of all the weight with all the people on it, but has picked up a bit since the dead weight was cast off this year.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

#42 : December 15, 2006, 02:33:13 AM

I hope more fake fans end up giving up, so i can get a ticket to RJS finally. I have vivid memories of drunk rednecks at the Sombrero yelling " Break his fu*king neck"!! Now those were the fans. These bandwagoners are here because its a "fad" to them. ::)
Shut up! You don't know anything about those of us who do go to games.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: The Bandwagon « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools