Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Would Like To See Michael Clayton Win The #1 WR Spot... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
: May 24, 2008, 05:32:38 PM

Couple things i want to see this season...

WR's -

I would love to see Michael Clayton as the #1 and prove that hes still got it if he gets some passes his way.
Our glorified #2 WR Joey Galloway will return to what he always should have been... a #2 WR role player.  And Ike Hilliard will return to what hes always been better fit doing... A #3 that gets the first down.. his body breaks down too early in the season to be a legit #2.

I would like for Maurice Stovall and Michael Clayton to be utilized better in the red zone.

RB's -

Dont really mind not having a 1000 yards rusher... i would like 2 backs to get over 900 total yards and 1 back to get over 350 total yards.

I would like B.J.Askew to be better utilized in the redzone.

QB's

If we do sit our starters... put Luke in before Brian.

In preseason i want to see alot of josh johnson.

OL

Keep improving.  Dont get hurt Luke.

DL

Double Digit sacks and forced fumbles for both White and Adams.
More of a push in the middle by haye and whoever is next to him.
Flashes of greatness by Dre Moore.

TE's

I would like to see our TE's being utilized in the Redzone.

LB's

I would like to see more of quincy black on first downs.  more of hayward on 3rd.
i would like to see mad special teams coming out of our back ups.  and keep doing what your doing.

CB's

Start Aqib. by game 2.
Splash plays.

S's

Get us some time on ESPN and NFL network with your major hits.  we need some pub...i love looking at the screen and seeing the bucs whooping someone else.

K/P's

keep doing what your doing.

KR/PR

Dexter.. dont drop the ball ever.  we hear your not a good wr... so this is your only chance.  dont drop the freaking ball on the ground....

And finally...some freaking lucky bounces and lucky calls.  the key to a superbowl is splash plays and Luck.  and gruden?

what do you guys want to see this upcoming season?

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#1 : May 24, 2008, 05:36:52 PM

I want to see wins.

The Q

Pro Bowler

#2 : May 24, 2008, 05:57:10 PM

I too, want to see wins. But, I would like LOTS OF SCORING in the wins and losses. I think it is time that the young OLine exerted its will on the opponents.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#3 : May 24, 2008, 06:13:21 PM

Couple things i want to see this season...

WR's -

I would love to see Michael Clayton as the #1 and prove that hes still got it if he gets some passes his way.

You have a better shot at the lottery this evening...

I want to see the buccs play good solid football.  Few penalties, consistent O, get off the field on third down, and 10-12 wins.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#4 : May 24, 2008, 06:39:34 PM

wins and such yea.. i mean players.

what do you want to see out of whom...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#5 : May 24, 2008, 06:56:49 PM

::)

Booker

Hall of Famer

#6 : May 24, 2008, 07:25:21 PM

Joey Galloway has always been a #2 role player yet has seemed to carry this team on offense pretty well with 1000+ seasons the last couple years.........

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#7 : May 24, 2008, 08:03:58 PM

make me the fastest WR in the league, have a good qb and make me #1 WR.. ill have 1000 yard seasons too.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#8 : May 24, 2008, 08:09:16 PM

LMAO. Yeah I'm sure you would.... Some people and he isn't the fastest in the league.

12thbuc

Starter

#9 : May 24, 2008, 08:17:01 PM

i actually like the idea,i have a feeling Clayton is going to step it up big. Also i want to see Bryant at #3

Xbox live: throesch
MSNM: naplesbuc@live.com

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#10 : May 24, 2008, 08:19:12 PM

i actually like the idea,i have a feeling Clayton is going to step it up big. Also i want to see Bryant at #3

sounds nice!  i love it!

TheChronicHotAir

Hall of Famer

#11 : May 24, 2008, 11:46:16 PM

I would like to see $100 bills on branches growing out of Michael Clayton's ars!!

You're dissing a constant, reliable Galloway...and pimping a NoShow like "mikey one catch clayton"???  ::)

:D

#12 : May 25, 2008, 12:02:26 AM

Anyone who thinks Clayton will do anything from here on out is smoking crack, that guy is done and will be an average #3 reciever at best for the rest of his career.  ::)

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#13 : May 25, 2008, 12:11:27 AM

we need someone to step up this season..and he could be a guy that could show up big this season

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#14 : May 25, 2008, 12:29:57 AM

Dexter.. dont drop the ball ever. we here your not a good wr... so this is your only chance. dont drop the freaking ball on the ground....

Boy, does this ever sound like a contradiction.    You want butterfingers Clayton to be the #1 receiver, but you are warning Dexter not to drop the ball.   

Page: 1 2 3 ... 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I Would Like To See Michael Clayton Win The #1 WR Spot... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools