Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: franchise tag on Garcia for 2009 season « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

Fire_Schiano

Practice Squad
#30 : May 29, 2008, 01:46:33 AM

While i agree that stroud is a moron and probably speculating here i can see a situation in which bruce would use the tag to by more time to negotiate a deal if one werent in place.  if we couldnt work out a deal do you suggest we let him leave?  And start who?

#31 : May 29, 2008, 01:54:09 AM

While i agree that stroud is a moron and probably speculating here i can see a situation in which bruce would use the tag to by more time to negotiate a deal if one werent in place.  if we couldnt work out a deal do you suggest we let him leave?  And start who?

are you serious?

wolfet

Pro Bowler
#32 : May 29, 2008, 02:49:27 AM

You wouldn't tag a guy for 12 mil then offer him 2 years at 8mil.

#33 : May 29, 2008, 07:22:51 AM

While i agree that stroud is a moron and probably speculating here i can see a situation in which bruce would use the tag to by more time to negotiate a deal if one werent in place. if we couldnt work out a deal do you suggest we let him leave? And start who?

are you serious?

He can't be. I'm gonna chalk that post up to late nite hysteria.

Agent Orange

Starter

#34 : May 29, 2008, 08:33:06 AM

If this were to happen it would prove without a shadow of a doubt that Gruden/Allen have no clue what they are doing.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#35 : May 29, 2008, 02:56:38 PM

Unfriggenbelievable!!!!

everything you post is funny.. not because of the post.. but because of the jc510 quote! great moment of history captured!
that is hilarious!
I only do it because he carried around a quote from me that stated, "LMAO...Buenning to Center." When the news first came out that Buenning would be tried at Center, JC510 started a thread patting himself on the back for being a brilliant football mind and calling Buenning as the next great Center to anchor the middle of our O-line.

Well....you know the rest of the story. You know what they say...what comes around, goes around. Some people think they're funny carrying around other's quotes.

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=8376.msg427486;topicseen#msg427486
Last year at this time Pittman was entering the final year of his contract and I suggested the Bucs give me an extension to gain cap relief for 2006, and the Bucs did just that.

Now to the current issue at hand. For about a year now I've been urging for Buenning to be moved to Center and Davis to LG. 95% of the replies were negative, mentioning how Buenning has never played Center before so how could he possibly play it now? Most people said I had no idea what I was talking about and laughed at me. Alot of people are lucky because I can't search for any posts that were made before the board format change. But I did find this one from about a month ago. Here's a little something from ABuccsFan: "LMAO Buenning to Center."

It feels good to be the king.
http://bbs.pewterreport.com/index.php?topic=7027.0

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#36 : May 29, 2008, 06:50:22 PM

Unfriggenbelievable!!!!

everything you post is funny.. not because of the post.. but because of the jc510 quote! great moment of history captured!
that is hilarious!
I only do it because he carried around a quote from me that stated, "LMAO...Buenning to Center." When the news first came out that Buenning would be tried at Center, JC510 started a thread patting himself on the back for being a brilliant football mind and calling Buenning as the next great Center to anchor the middle of our O-line.

Well....you know the rest of the story. You know what they say...what comes around, goes around. Some people think they're funny carrying around other's quotes.

http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=8376.msg427486;topicseen#msg427486
Last year at this time Pittman was entering the final year of his contract and I suggested the Bucs give me an extension to gain cap relief for 2006, and the Bucs did just that.

Now to the current issue at hand. For about a year now I've been urging for Buenning to be moved to Center and Davis to LG. 95% of the replies were negative, mentioning how Buenning has never played Center before so how could he possibly play it now? Most people said I had no idea what I was talking about and laughed at me. Alot of people are lucky because I can't search for any posts that were made before the board format change. But I did find this one from about a month ago. Here's a little something from ABuccsFan: "LMAO Buenning to Center."

It feels good to be the king.
http://bbs.pewterreport.com/index.php?topic=7027.0

All I can say is majority would rule...

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: franchise tag on Garcia for 2009 season « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools