Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tech Support For New Forum « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5

Rusty

Hall of Famer
#45 : October 03, 2006, 06:54:18 AM

Can you please find nmy old signature for me from the old  files. Thanks

\'Every day above ground is a good day\'

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#46 : October 03, 2006, 11:40:00 AM

Admin – can we have some of the smileys from the old board, the ones with this board suck.   

Could we also have the remove signature box on the reply box like the old board?

#47 : October 03, 2006, 02:56:18 PM

I don't know why my Red Board username changed from Orangegone to hopeforthefuture. It stayed Orangegone on PI. Did I do something wrong? I can't change it  back on edit profile.
Thanks

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#48 : October 03, 2006, 08:52:33 PM

My quote feature doesn't work...

When I click it, I get a small pop-up box that says 'retreiving quote'. After that, nothing happens at all.

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
--Bud Poliquin, Syracuse Post-Standard
[/b]

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#49 : October 04, 2006, 01:19:20 PM

Thanks for the fatter dividing lines...it does look better.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#50 : October 04, 2006, 02:05:45 PM

Quote feature still doesn't work here...

When you talk about what the college football experience is all about, that's it. Auburn is the epitome.
[/b]

creekchub00

Starter

#51 : October 05, 2006, 03:19:38 AM

WDE you probably have a pop-up blocker enabled. Hold down ctrl and click "Quote" it should then show the outed post in the quick reply box at the bottom. Hope that helps.

emperor-buc

Practice Squad

#52 : October 05, 2006, 10:59:36 AM

My old username dbornotdb works, along with my old password, on the Insiders Board.
But here, I had to sign in with this name, (per the email), and a new password. I haven't looked thast hard into it, but I see 'PI' under some names so I assume it means they are Insider subscribers. Well I am also.
How do I get my old name back? PI under my name, (if that is what it means)?

Oh yeah, lightly shading every other reply box will make it easier on the eyes when reading the forums.

EDITI changed some things in my profile. Changed my username and all. PI showed up so all seems good except post count didn't carry over, but I don't care about that.

Now, about the shading?

............................................................................................

creekchub00

Starter

#53 : October 05, 2006, 08:25:38 PM

If you right click on quote and open in new window, it will quote the post...it just won't work in the quick reply box.

SeedOfChucky33

Hall of Famer

#54 : October 05, 2006, 08:19:26 PM

Testing creekchub's idea...

I don't think it worked

[/b]

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#55 : October 06, 2006, 08:48:29 AM

Ive got an odd problem..using firefox....new version...i cant see any of the pictures...java loads fine...cleared cookies and cache...uinstalled firefox...restarted reinstalled....no internet security is causing the problem...

Appears to be a problem with adblock...tired uninstalling the  extention...same thing..tried white listing the site...same thing...i get NO pictures whatsoever...yet i still get sigs.

strange.

views fine in IE but not in firefox...:(

OldBloodandBucs

Starter

#56 : October 08, 2006, 01:46:06 AM

I use Firefox, I like it a lot more. I did decrease the text size so it all fits in the box, but then it's SO tiny, especially the quotes. IE has so many security issues.

IE is a joke, but these boards do work better with that browser.

samsdad

Hall of Famer

#57 : October 08, 2006, 04:53:06 PM

sooooo no one has a suggestion?

Stretchcaddy

Starter

#58 : October 11, 2006, 10:56:07 PM

i cant access the insiders articles.  All it says is "Unable to confirm your insider account, please check your username and password" can someone help?

ABN

Starter
#59 : October 12, 2006, 11:45:37 AM

PewterReport should eliminate the lewed and lacivious pictures being placed on the forum.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tech Support For New Forum « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools