Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ghosts of Drafts Past « previous next »
Page: 1 2

JavaBuc

Hall of Famer

#15 : December 13, 2006, 06:02:58 PM

And what muscle he has appears to be slow-twitch.

I hear he's a partier too.   That would just be another buddy for Clayton to hang out with in the clubs.   We shouldn't sign him.

gonzalez

Rookie

#16 : December 13, 2006, 06:27:41 PM

I wanted shawn merriman if cadillac was gone in that draft

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#17 : December 13, 2006, 07:05:10 PM

the worst place for a slacker like mike to be is back in his hometown.

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#18 : December 14, 2006, 03:29:43 AM

Think about this, he's 240 lbs, not of lean muscle mass. He's fat. That says he's got a worth ethic problem and lack of strength I'm not sure that says must have on the pick him up front.

Not only that, but at 240 he's still pretty undersized for a legit TE. Plus, his height which was a big advantage at WR is only average at TE.

devasher

Starter
#19 : December 14, 2006, 10:35:43 AM

I think BMW was a total smokescreen by the Bucs. I suspect they had a lot of other players in mind before they would have taken him. DeMarcus Ware maybe?

I agree given that it was made known that Bruce Allen had dinner with M. Williams prior to that draft, I'm fairly certain we didn't have interest in him (as he wouldnt have used a player he was actually interested in as a smokescreen) since Bruce did the same thing with Winston Justice this past year and its clear we werent going to pick him after all things were said and done.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Ghosts of Drafts Past « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools