Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: POST of the YEAR! (gruden topic) « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#60 : December 18, 2006, 01:09:01 AM

You are the one hating and making **CENSORED** up to try and boost your senseless rants about your team-- what was your latest drivel about a soft schedule where we only beat cupcakes and never beat anyone tough last year-- I guess going 5-1 in our division a division with only one losing team last year was a cake walk. The only good team we got waxed by last year was NE at NE. The cupcakes were where we layed an egg in SF and NYJ. But just keep making **CENSORED** up braindead

BrainDeadGruBasher fits you just fine azzclown

#61 : December 18, 2006, 03:36:56 AM

I love how if you defend Gruden you are a Gruden fan and not a BUc fan.

MiltonMack21

User is on moderator watch listWatched
Hall of Famer

#62 : December 18, 2006, 09:15:19 AM

You are the one hating and making crap up to try and boost your senseless rants about your team-- what was your latest drivel about a soft schedule where we only beat cupcakes and never beat anyone tough last year-- I guess going 5-1 in our division a division with only one losing team last year was a cake walk. The only good team we got waxed by last year was NE at NE. The cupcakes were where we layed an egg in SF and NYJ. But just keep making crap up braindead

BrainDeadGruBasher fits you just fine azzclown
Ok.. now last year it took a bad call to beat the Lions at home and to beat the Packers on the road. We lost to the Bears at home. We also lost at home to the Panthers. So, we beat the Falcons 2 times in the middle of their collapse. We beat the Redskins on a 2 point conversion and then they beat us at home in the playoffs. So now we go to this year and yesterday was the 1st time in several weeks we were competitive. It was our veteran players that stepped up, the young players did nothing. So you should just change your name to GruFan4Life, because you cannot seriously still think Gruden has an eye for young talent at this point.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#63 : December 18, 2006, 09:17:00 AM

It was our veteran players that stepped up, the young players did nothing.

I disagree with that.   A lot of the younger players contributed in yesterdays losing effort.
Page: 1 ... 3 4 5
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: POST of the YEAR! (gruden topic) « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools