Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gay Marriage, at least WISCONSIN got it RIGHT! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#30 : June 01, 2008, 02:50:58 PM

actually joe, I just like to post stuff to make you go do the research...

lol

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#31 : June 01, 2008, 02:58:44 PM

Turbo knows there is no research to support his ignorant, hate filled views that make him feel like a man. 

Gays choose to be gay as much as the victims of the holocaust chose to be Jewish.

Many posters here are supporting the opression of law abiding Americans.  Shamefull is an understatement.

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#32 : June 01, 2008, 03:19:48 PM

How many Gay threads do we need? This is beyond rediculous.

As many as UFOJOE likes to keep it stirred up... Their will be many more States that will pass the law because they know the difference between Civil Rights and Personal Choice behind the bedroom door...OBD

I forgot to tell you that occasionally, I post under the name of Turbo. This way, I can stir things up
under two names. Turbo doesn't mind.

BTW, why are you so obsessed with the sexual aspect of this subject? Sex, sex, sex!

Joe what else is there? If its not about "Civil Rights" it has to be about what happens behind the "Bedroom door". If you eliminate the bedroom from being homosexual then all you have is two human beings that is same gender with no preference of a sexual nature or advances towards each other sexually and then this thread is over.

You must really hate conventional wisdom...OBD

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#33 : June 01, 2008, 03:31:21 PM

Gays choose to be gay as much as the victims of the holocaust chose to be Jewish.

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard/read.

Yea, gay guys don't choose to suck on other men's genitals, it's natural.

It is very natural. It happens in hundreds of different species on this planet.  How many straight guys do you know that suck each others genitals?  (if you must be so crude)

nybuccguy

Pro Bowler
#34 : June 01, 2008, 03:33:35 PM

How many Gay threads do we need? This is beyond rediculous.

As many as UFOJOE likes to keep it stirred up... Their will be many more States that will pass the law because they know the difference between Civil Rights and Personal Choice behind the bedroom door...OBD

I forgot to tell you that occasionally, I post under the name of Turbo. This way, I can stir things up
under two names. Turbo doesn't mind.

BTW, why are you so obsessed with the sexual aspect of this subject? Sex, sex, sex!

Joe what else is there? If its not about "Civil Rights" it has to be about what happens behind the "Bedroom door". If you eliminate the bedroom from being homosexual then all you have is two human beings that is same gender with no preference of a sexual nature or advances towards each other sexually and then this thread is over.

So your conventional wisdom has you depriving equal protection under the law to other Americans because of consentual acts they commit behind closed doors?  I dont follow

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#35 : June 01, 2008, 03:39:21 PM

It is very natural. It happens in hundreds of different species on this planet. How many straight guys do you know that suck each others genitals? (if you must be so crude)

No it isn't and I don't know any straight guys who suck eachothers genitals. And yes, I must be so crude. I'm not going to butter it up and call it something else just to appease folks like you who want to make it sound like something more easily acceptable. It's disgusting. It's not natural for men to have oral and/or anal sex with eachother. No matter what you libaral scums want everyone else to think, being gay is not natural. Period.

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#36 : June 01, 2008, 03:41:30 PM

What else is there? Is your relationship with your wife about anything else but sex and what goes on
behind your bedroom door?

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#37 : June 01, 2008, 04:04:05 PM

You know...they say those who are very homophobic are simply expressing their own repressed homosexuality.

Kind of like Mark Foley. The congressmen that was huge warrior for protecting kids from sex preditors, yet he himself was screwing around with kids. Or Spitzer who for years worked hard to put prostitutes in jail yet he was screwing one.

Shakespeare had a saying for this: "Thou dost protest too much"
If you go to a psychologist, many would tell you that you fear homosexuals because you fear your own repressed homosexual feelings burried deep within your unconcious making your concious uncomfortable with your present sexuality. Those who are comfortable with their sexuality do not fear those whose sexuality is different.

What's also funny is how people who are homophobic think two men having sex is disgusting and abnormal.....yet two women having sex is arrousing. Again this further confirms the psychologist's theory...

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#38 : June 01, 2008, 04:07:35 PM

Turbo knows there is no research to support his ignorant, hate filled views that make him feel like a man. 

Many posters here are supporting the opression of law abiding Americans.  Shamefull is an understatement.

There are is much data to show otherwise but it is way too much to post. I will just suggest that most gay people go seek a clinical psychologist to get answers and not on a message board to get their answers. It truly shows that some would rather fight over an opinion than list both the pro and con over an argument...OBD

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

#39 : June 01, 2008, 04:10:09 PM

What else is there? Is your relationship with your wife about anything else but sex and what goes on
behind your bedroom door?

Actually Joe this is about you pushing homosexual behavior into Civil Rights and how that their behavior should be protected by the United States Constitution. Let me refresh for you again Joe because you are trying to derail good outstanding points in both threads (like always). Homosexuality is a "individual act" not a "civil right". Civil Rights are worth fighting for and preventing others to deprive equal protection under. Individual acts is base upon individual choices good and bad...OBD

You didn't answer the question.

Is your relationship with your wife just about sex?

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#40 : June 01, 2008, 04:12:12 PM

You know...they say those who are very homophobic are simply expressing their own repressed homosexuality.

Kind of like Mark Foley. The congressmen that was huge warrior for protecting kids from sex preditors, yet he himself was screwing around with kids. Or Spitzer who for years worked hard to put prostitutes in jail yet he was screwing one.

Shakespeare had a saying for this: "Thou dost protest too much"
If you go to a psychologist, many would tell you that you fear homosexuals because you fear your own repressed homosexual feelings burried deep within your unconcious making your concious uncomfortable with your present sexuality. Those who are comfortable with their sexuality do not fear those whose sexuality is different.

What's also funny is how people who are homophobic think two men having sex is disgusting and abnormal.....yet two women having sex is arrousing. Again this further confirms the psychologist's theory...

Let me point out that this is your opinion not the opinion of those who think that homosexuality is wrong. Then you try to base us under your terms such as..."expressing their own repressed homosexuality". You only know you and what others have done openly. You don't express those of us who openly oppose it and with outward expression as how we oppose it. I speak for myself and those that have spoken on this board against it...OBD

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#41 : June 01, 2008, 04:16:15 PM

Your question has no merit in this topic. That is why I didn't and I won't. I base my answers on topic about Civil Rights and (Homosexual Rights which is not the same as Civil Rights)...Please stay on topic Joe...OBD

Ericsbucs371

Hall of Famer

#42 : June 01, 2008, 04:18:46 PM

Why shouldn't certain people have certain rights?

Because if same sex couples are allowed to marry, the next thing we'll see is somebody like
Turbo trying to marry a piece of cheese cut into the shape of Gene Simmons.

nah, maybe Jennifer Aniston though...

;)

But the face paint will still be there :)

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

#43 : June 01, 2008, 04:33:56 PM

Quite possibly the most artificial expression I've ever heard and moronic to boot.

#44 : June 01, 2008, 04:34:29 PM

being gay is not natural. Period.

How do you define the word "natural"?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 30
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Gay Marriage, at least WISCONSIN got it RIGHT! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools