Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can we go 6-0 ? « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#75 : June 03, 2008, 10:55:21 PM

A lot of posting when all you had to do was say NO!

And your thought added what to the thread? 

And no Stan - I don't see the buccs going 6-0 to start the season unless the two lines improve greatly.

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

r*d*s

Rookie

#76 : June 04, 2008, 02:48:20 AM

Nothing--we were voting yes or no. Keep moving, cupcake.

#77 : June 04, 2008, 07:23:01 AM

Based on what we know is what we are basing our opinions on. 

It's June, we don't know anything. It's a little bit early to be pronouncing facts.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#78 : June 04, 2008, 12:59:06 PM

It's June, we don't know anything. It's a little bit early to be pronouncing facts.

Not in ADW Land it isn't.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#79 : June 04, 2008, 01:36:45 PM

We are basing our opinions on the known  (this past season).  We can play the what if game if you desire.

#80 : June 04, 2008, 01:42:32 PM

Alright. What if every team in the NFL turns out to be a different team than they were last year?

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#81 : June 04, 2008, 01:49:11 PM

Alright. What if every team in the NFL turns out to be a different team than they were last year?

Then tell Uncle Stan to lock the thread.

And inform the PR staff to shut down the message board until the season starts until we have the facts for all NFL teams after the 2008 regular season has concluded to see if they are all truly different.

Then you will have the answers you seek.

#82 : June 04, 2008, 02:05:49 PM

Then tell Uncle Stan to lock the thread.

And inform the PR staff to shut down the message board until the season starts until we have the facts for all NFL teams after the 2008 regular season has concluded to see if they are all truly different.

Then you will have the answers you seek.

You're entirely missing the point ADW. This thread is about speculation and it's asking for speculation. I believe the reason that people are taking exception to your comments is because you come on here and start pronouncing facts, acting like you know exactly what's going to happen based on what happened last year. I believe this because that's what they've been trying to tell you.

TBayXXXVII

Hall of Famer

#83 : June 04, 2008, 03:30:03 PM

A lot of posting when all you had to do was say NO!

Actually, the answer would be 'YES', because I think we can, but I don't know if it's likely.

I thought that polls (for voting), was in another section.  Forgive me for giving reasons instead of a blanket answer.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#84 : June 05, 2008, 07:29:04 AM

LOL - a pattern of nothing has developed. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Uncle Stan

Hall of Famer
#85 : June 05, 2008, 07:58:07 AM

TBayXXXVII,

Your response was exactly how I was hoping answers would be couched. Was looking for opinions.

I did not post it as a poll and looking for yes no answers, despite RDS comment.

Learn to disagree without being disagreeable-Ronald Reagan circa 1981

The Q

Pro Bowler

#86 : June 05, 2008, 03:59:01 PM

The Bucs have had a problem even winning over four games in a row for the longest time. So I would venture No on going 6-0.
It is what it is.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

MBF

Hall of Famer

#87 : September 29, 2008, 01:19:46 PM

Green Bay's defense is simply smothering and the Bucs offense doesn't have the horses to compete against them. 
Oh? Pretty amazing that, without the horses to compete, our O put up 24 against them.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Can we go 6-0 ? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools