Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hillsborough County to be home of the "World's Largest" Confederate Flag? « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

« #30 : June 02, 2008, 01:31:16 PM »

rap does a lot of things to make african americans look bad, this is no surprise.

although, you will notice that the flags are burning in the background...

Yea Turbo, for your arguments sake, we'll totally overlook the flag that 'Lil Jon has wrapped himself in and just concentrate on the burning flags in the background.  ::)

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #31 : June 02, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »

You haven't a clue my friend. Jackass.

Now, now, young man. Name calling is not acceptable on these boards. Might want to wash that
mouth out with a little soap.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

« #32 : June 02, 2008, 01:35:20 PM »

rap does a lot of things to make african americans look bad, this is no surprise.

although, you will notice that the flags are burning in the background...

Yea Turbo, for your arguments sake, we'll totally overlook the flag that 'Lil Jon has wrapped himself in and just concentrate on the burning flags in the background. ::)

which is pretty much what I said in the first sentance...  that being that rappers do a lot of things to make the african american community look bad, example, the confederate flag in the photo, then I was simply pointing out that they do have them burning in the background as well...

GameTime

Hall of Famer
« #33 : June 02, 2008, 01:35:30 PM »

it's called a symbol of "hate", but you rednecks can paint that picture any way you want to.

funny thing is, a symbol can mean different things to different people.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

« #34 : June 02, 2008, 01:36:08 PM »

Now, now, young man. Name calling is not acceptable on these boards. Might want to wash that

Though it is name calling it is far from cusing. I called you a donkey. Prosecute me.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #35 : June 02, 2008, 01:43:04 PM »

So because the confederate flag is offensive to some people, it shouldnt be displayed?

You do know that some people consider the American flag offensive as well....

ufojoe

Hall of Famer

« #36 : June 02, 2008, 01:44:08 PM »

Though it is name calling it is far from cusing. I called you a donkey. Prosecute me.

I'm going to have Chrispy arrest you.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
« #37 : June 02, 2008, 01:44:26 PM »

Has no one ever been to the beach and seen some hottie in a confederate flag bikini? Its not that uncommon.

Define hottie?

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

« #38 : June 02, 2008, 01:48:34 PM »

Please no, not Sherriff Chispy. His handcuffs are too small (I'm basing that on the pic of his unaturally skinny arms).

And JG, why? There's plenty of hot chicks in Rebel Flag bikini's on Google Image search.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

« #39 : June 02, 2008, 01:48:53 PM »

r*d*s

Rookie

« #40 : June 02, 2008, 01:50:09 PM »

Hate or not, it's a symbol of Southern Heritage and that should be respected.

And btw, who said we're rednecks? I hate country music and not one of my family members live in a trailor or out in the "counrty".

I've seen Rap Video's sporting the Confederate Flag.
Would you support a Nazi flag flying to advertise a Nazi museum? You don't  support the losing rebel faction in a war. I was born and raised in Texas. The south LOST. GET OVER IT. It will not rise again and to have a museum supporting the 'historical signifigance' is just laughable!

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

« #41 : June 02, 2008, 01:52:22 PM »

Has no one ever been to the beach and seen some hottie in a confederate flag bikini? Its not that uncommon.

Define hottie?

That's not a beach.

and it rememinds me of a thread from a few weeks ago when Joe was arguing Montana as being more lively/liveable and beautiful than Tampa/Clearwater Florida.

That pic is Montana

This pic is Florida...

Pewter Spot

Pro Bowler

« #42 : June 02, 2008, 01:55:00 PM »

Hate or not, it's a symbol of Southern Heritage and that should be respected.

And btw, who said we're rednecks? I hate country music and not one of my family members live in a trailor or out in the "counrty".

I've seen Rap Video's sporting the Confederate Flag.
Would you support a Nazi flag flying to advertise a Nazi museum? You don't  support the losing rebel faction in a war. I was born and raised in Texas. The south LOST. GET OVER IT. It will not rise again and to have a museum supporting the 'historical signifigance' is just laughable!

The South lost, get over it?

Have you even read this whole thread? How many people have even argued in defense of the South? None, that's how many. You should run back to your hole.

r*d*s

Rookie

« #43 : June 02, 2008, 02:01:53 PM »

You should find a rock to crawl under.  So the museum is going to show the idiots that wanted the civil war? A museum is to show how proud they are of losing? People in support of the flag or museum ARE rednecks.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

« #44 : June 02, 2008, 02:05:43 PM »

Wow

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM
  Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Hillsborough County to be home of the "World's Largest" Confederate Flag? « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools