Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anoter QB Thought « previous next »
Page: 1

SunnyD

Hall of Famer

: December 13, 2006, 09:17:20 PM

I havent heard much mentioned about Anthony Wright. As far as I know unless he was given a contract extension mid season Wright is a free agent after this season. I know he had his lows in Baltimore but another QB in camp wouldnt hurt. Im sure he would be willing to come to Tampa to compete for a starting job rather then be a career backup in Cincinatti. What are your thoughts?

Buc31

Starter

#1 : December 13, 2006, 09:21:40 PM

Delete this thread before anyone else see it!

#2 : December 13, 2006, 09:36:28 PM

Delete this thread before anyone else see it!

LMAO!!!

OpTiOnMaStA

Practice Squad

#3 : December 13, 2006, 09:47:26 PM

What has he done to make you think he is anyway capable of being our starting QB?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#4 : December 13, 2006, 09:56:46 PM

Well, there have been a lot of words used in describing Anthony Wright, and he actually had some PT as a Raven, I believe.  The Bucs are very depleted or at least enigmatic, in the area of QB, but here is the deal with Wright:  HE SUCKS!

#5 : December 13, 2006, 10:02:16 PM

Well, there have been a lot of words used in describing Anthony Wright, and he actually had some PT as a Raven, I believe. The Bucs are very depleted or at least enigmatic, in the area of QB, but here is the deal with Wright: HE SUCKS!

QUOTED FOR TRUTH...also that first post ended this thread...that was great
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Anoter QB Thought « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools